Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 720 721 722 723 724 ... 753 754
Though users voted for Bear familiars in the 2014-2015 cycle, will the proposed Imp familiars ever be released?
Though users voted for Bear familiars in the 2014-2015 cycle, will the proposed Imp familiars ever be released?
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
when pulling a item from Pinkerton ca u get a platinum star? (or the shiny rainbow star)
when pulling a item from Pinkerton ca u get a platinum star? (or the shiny rainbow star)
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
What happens to your lair if you get banned
What happens to your lair if you get banned
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
I understand that you don't intend on removing old accounts, but have the team considered removing inactive account dragons from the 'Random Dragon' Feature?
I understand that you don't intend on removing old accounts, but have the team considered removing inactive account dragons from the 'Random Dragon' Feature?
RD8gHTn.pngktM6XR6.png
Did the number of dragons per page in my lair change again?
Did the number of dragons per page in my lair change again?
Quote:
"It's hard to stop Muggles noticing us if we're keeping dragons in the back garden - anyway you can't tame dragons, it's dangerous." - Ron Weasley
This is a lore based question. Aside from the flight festivals, April Fools, and Night of the Nocturne, are there any other holidays celebrated by the dragons living in Sornieth? Maybe days that are celebrated or revered because of old legends that were said to have happened around that time of year or place? Are there any legends that dragons ever speak of that aren't related to the events of previous Ages or the Shade? I'd love to hear some new news about the culture of Sornieth because we haven't learned anything new in a long time!
This is a lore based question. Aside from the flight festivals, April Fools, and Night of the Nocturne, are there any other holidays celebrated by the dragons living in Sornieth? Maybe days that are celebrated or revered because of old legends that were said to have happened around that time of year or place? Are there any legends that dragons ever speak of that aren't related to the events of previous Ages or the Shade? I'd love to hear some new news about the culture of Sornieth because we haven't learned anything new in a long time!
XriSV9h.gif
Do the coliseum enemies each give the same amount of XP regardless of type in a venue (with the exception of bosses)?

For example, let's say you fight 3 Heartred Croakers in the Mire. When defeated, do they give the same amount of experience as if you fought 3 Mistwatch Shellions?
Do the coliseum enemies each give the same amount of XP regardless of type in a venue (with the exception of bosses)?

For example, let's say you fight 3 Heartred Croakers in the Mire. When defeated, do they give the same amount of experience as if you fought 3 Mistwatch Shellions?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
Hello folks! Quick reminder: This thread is for questions only. Discussion posts or posts consisting of a mix of discussion and questions will be removed. Thank you!
Hello folks! Quick reminder: This thread is for questions only. Discussion posts or posts consisting of a mix of discussion and questions will be removed. Thank you!
What's it like to be a moderator?
What's it like to be a moderator?
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Do skins stock in the gem marketplace at all?
Do skins stock in the gem marketplace at all?
1 2 ... 720 721 722 723 724 ... 753 754