Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones of the Arcanist problem
I'v already played it and gotten through a couple levels, but sometimes when I come back and start a new game, I find all the matches but it won't go to the next level. Is anyone else having this problem?
I'v already played it and gotten through a couple levels, but sometimes when I come back and start a new game, I find all the matches but it won't go to the next level. Is anyone else having this problem?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I got nearly the same problem. Finished a stage and suddenly, the time counter went up and up... I wasn't able to finish the level because of it.
I got nearly the same problem. Finished a stage and suddenly, the time counter went up and up... I wasn't able to finish the level because of it.
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
I'm running into this problem as well. I'll finish the game, but it won't go on to the next level, it just keeps counting down. And when it hit zero, it started counting up.... I hit lvl 12 before it started the first time...
I'm running into this problem as well. I'll finish the game, but it won't go on to the next level, it just keeps counting down. And when it hit zero, it started counting up.... I hit lvl 12 before it started the first time...
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars
Same thing here. I let it sit on one level until it hit 244 seconds and finally refreshed. haha
Same thing here. I let it sit on one level until it hit 244 seconds and finally refreshed. haha
I'm having very similar problems.

Occasionally it wont go to the next round when a round is completed. Timer will also not time out, and once it reaches zero it will start counting up instead of down.
I'm having very similar problems.

Occasionally it wont go to the next round when a round is completed. Timer will also not time out, and once it reaches zero it will start counting up instead of down.
Looking to buy Plague themed items, skins, accents and dragons!

plague_banner.png
Same problem here. First time playing, beat level 13 with 40-some seconds left. Timer just counted down to 0, then started counting up again. It's currently up to 155 seconds!
Same problem here. First time playing, beat level 13 with 40-some seconds left. Timer just counted down to 0, then started counting up again. It's currently up to 155 seconds!
Hello everyone! We're following/gathering information for this issue in the following tracking thread -- please keep all discussion there to avoid forum bloat. Thanks!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb
Hello everyone! We're following/gathering information for this issue in the following tracking thread -- please keep all discussion there to avoid forum bloat. Thanks!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer