Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Referral Bonus Bug
1 2
I received the following notification:

"Your friend Weaver has purchased a package of gems, and you have received a referral bonus! Check your Message Center for details."

A couple things are weird about this, obviously. One being that I'M Weaver. On top of that, I never received a message in the message center.
I received the following notification:

"Your friend Weaver has purchased a package of gems, and you have received a referral bonus! Check your Message Center for details."

A couple things are weird about this, obviously. One being that I'M Weaver. On top of that, I never received a message in the message center.
JK7bpWW.png
I just got the same message, so this is a thing.
I just got the same message, so this is a thing.
Asis - Fantasy webcomic
Bumping to the top for visibility.

@Akiri - this is the tracking thread for this issue.
Bumping to the top for visibility.

@Akiri - this is the tracking thread for this issue.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I've activated the text portion of the referral bonus but I'm in the middle of allowing it to send gems. Sorry for the delay, but with the involvement of real money I am taking my time to make sure my alterations have no affect on purchases. Referral bonuses will be working shortly. I've already corrected the name issue to reflect which of your friends got you a bonus.
I've activated the text portion of the referral bonus but I'm in the middle of allowing it to send gems. Sorry for the delay, but with the involvement of real money I am taking my time to make sure my alterations have no affect on purchases. Referral bonuses will be working shortly. I've already corrected the name issue to reflect which of your friends got you a bonus.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
When I signed up I put "ghosty" as the person that referred me, but I'm not sure it actually counted? I purchased gems some time after registering, but they never received any notice (before or after my purchase) that I had referred them.
When I signed up I put "ghosty" as the person that referred me, but I'm not sure it actually counted? I purchased gems some time after registering, but they never received any notice (before or after my purchase) that I had referred them.
Last two posts from the duplicate thread: [quote name="Kuroda" date="2013-06-08 18:20:33" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=23849#26965"]Was this implemented after launch? A few of my friends signed up right at launch at said they used my name for referral, though this morning, I only got that notice for one person, who signed up later.[/quote] [quote name="ghosty" date="2013-06-08 19:54:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=23849#27368"]Hitokiri and rykos both said they listed me, but only my most recent two friends gave me little notices for having referred me. Is there any way to confirm that the site recognizes me referring the other two?[/quote]
Last two posts from the duplicate thread:
Was this implemented after launch? A few of my friends signed up right at launch at said they used my name for referral, though this morning, I only got that notice for one person, who signed up later.
Hitokiri and rykos both said they listed me, but only my most recent two friends gave me little notices for having referred me. Is there any way to confirm that the site recognizes me referring the other two?
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
(If this should go somewhere else, please let me know. I'm posting here because the last related thread redirected people to this post)

I signed up Vyrr #425 as my referral, but she never got the text, or any confirmation that it recognized her as my referrer.
(If this should go somewhere else, please let me know. I'm posting here because the last related thread redirected people to this post)

I signed up Vyrr #425 as my referral, but she never got the text, or any confirmation that it recognized her as my referrer.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Has this issue been sorted out yet? If so, I should not I still haven't gotten the referral bonuses for my two friends. Sorry if you've been working on other things, just wondered cause this thread had disappeared down the pile.
Has this issue been sorted out yet? If so, I should not I still haven't gotten the referral bonuses for my two friends. Sorry if you've been working on other things, just wondered cause this thread had disappeared down the pile.
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
Bump. I still don't have my referral bonus gems. Its all right if its still an issue, since I'm noticing gems are having trouble in the economy.
Bump. I still don't have my referral bonus gems. Its all right if its still an issue, since I'm noticing gems are having trouble in the economy.
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
@Xhaztol- i have been getting alot of lag so im finding it very diffacult to do anything on FR also i have been getting messages saying that i have reffered people who i dont even know.
@Xhaztol- i have been getting alot of lag so im finding it very diffacult to do anything on FR also i have been getting messages saying that i have reffered people who i dont even know.
1 2