Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Paperclip Trades!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
This is the official [b][i]Paperclip Trade Thread[/i][/b] now, because they were beginning to plague the forums. A paperclip trade is where you start out with something of little value, and you trade it with something slightly (Or much) larger value. In the end, you should have an item of much larger value than when you originally began. I currently have [b]4[/b] trains up! ----- [item=Cat's Wing Fans][b]---->[/b]??? [item=Celadon Silk Sash][b]---->[/b]??? [item= Bluespot Weather Loach][b]---->[/b]??? [item= Sun Scatter Chest][b]---->[/b][item=Celestian Shimmer Chest][b]---->[/b]??? ----- [b]Goals:[/b] [item=Candycane Xolo][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] ----- [b]Edit: [/b]So now that all the paperclip trades are now in one big thread, I think there should be some basic rules: [b]Da Rulez:[/b] [LIST] [*]Please don't try to intentionally rip someone off, think of yourself as that person [*]Don't spam your thread or posts to draw attention to your own trade [*]If you abandon the trade, it is [b]recommended [/b] that you put Abandoned at the top [/LIST]
This is the official Paperclip Trade Thread now, because they were beginning to plague the forums.

A paperclip trade is where you start out with something of little value, and you trade it with something slightly (Or much) larger value. In the end, you should have an item of much larger value than when you originally began.

I currently have 4 trains up!

Cat's Wing Fans ---->???

Celadon Silk Sash ---->???

Bluespot Weather Loach ---->???

Sun Scatter Chest ----> Celestian Shimmer Chest ---->???

Goals:
Candycane Xolo Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Edit: So now that all the paperclip trades are now in one big thread, I think there should be some basic rules:

Da Rulez:
  • Please don't try to intentionally rip someone off, think of yourself as that person
  • Don't spam your thread or posts to draw attention to your own trade
  • If you abandon the trade, it is recommended that you put Abandoned at the top
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13 [item=sakura owlet] for [item=bluespot weather loach] ?
@Purpleater13
Sakura Owlet for Bluespot Weather Loach ?
Hello @Purpleater13! It appears "paperclip" trades are about to take over Forum Games. As you have the oldest thread, we're designating it the main thread for this game. Thank you!

edit: I edited your title to reflect this. Thank you!
Hello @Purpleater13! It appears "paperclip" trades are about to take over Forum Games. As you have the oldest thread, we're designating it the main thread for this game. Thank you!

edit: I edited your title to reflect this. Thank you!
@aequorin

how should we organize this now so that every one can find where the current trades are?
@aequorin

how should we organize this now so that every one can find where the current trades are?
uHbHgHr.gif
@grimgloom, however you want to. After quite a bit of review, we determined they are mostly game like due to the uneven trades being sought. Having them here makes the most sense and having them in one thread prevents the forum from being overrun.
@grimgloom, however you want to. After quite a bit of review, we determined they are mostly game like due to the uneven trades being sought. Having them here makes the most sense and having them in one thread prevents the forum from being overrun.
[center][size=5][b]ICHAMO'S PAPERCLIP ADVENTURE[/b][/size] Trading items for about the same worth or a little more! If i get anything interesting from the Coli I'll add to this ^^ Current trades: [b]Trade 1:[/b] [item=trick of the light] --> [item=soft pink arm silks] --> [item= Bloodscale helmet] ----------- [b]Trade 2:[/b] [skin=15102] --> [item=starlight cloak] --> [item=1st anniversary meat cake] --> 100g on the AH ----------- [b]Trade 3:[/b] [item=murktooth bramblekeep] --> [item=Red rose flowerfall] --> [item=Crimson silk veil] -(switched out for)-> [item=surgestream coat] ---------- [b]Trade 4:[/b] [skin=19045] --> [skin=11974] --> [item=iron treasure chest] x6 ----------- [b]Trade 5:[/b] [item= ----------- [b]Goals:[/b] [columns][center][b]Genes[/b] (For my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=153746&tab=dragon&did=12178238]Random progen[/url]) [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] (1mil LAH) [item=secondary gene: facet] (1mil LAH)[nextcol][center][b]Accents[/b] (Because i've always wanted to make accents ;u;) [item=accent blueprint] (900 gems LAH) -------------- (Because it looks amazing on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=153746&tab=dragon&did=27081328]Finale[/url]) [skin=9478] (120kT LAH)[nextcol][center][b]Apparel[/b] (For my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=153746&tab=dragon&did=27552723]dream derg[/url]) [item=Crimson Wing Silks] (480kT LAH) [item=Crimson silk Scarf] (169kT LAH) [/columns] [b]COMPLETE[/b] [item=brown wolf cape] -(+various other things)-> [item=ethereal trickster]
ICHAMO'S PAPERCLIP ADVENTURE

Trading items for about the same worth or a little more!

If i get anything interesting from the Coli I'll add to this ^^

Current trades:

Trade 1:
Trick of the Light --> Soft Pink Arm Silks --> Bloodscale Helmet
Trade 2:
--> Starlight Cloak --> 1st Anniversary Meat Cake --> 100g on the AH
Trade 3:
Murktooth Bramblekeep --> Red Rose Flowerfall --> Crimson Silk Veil -(switched out for)-> Surgestream Coat
Trade 4:
--> --> Iron Treasure Chest x6
Trade 5:
[item=
Goals:
Genes
(For my Random progen)
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
(1mil LAH)
Secondary Gene: Facet
(1mil LAH)
Accents
(Because i've always wanted to make accents ;u;)
Accent Blueprint
(900 gems LAH)
(Because it looks amazing on Finale)

(120kT LAH)
Apparel
(For my dream derg)
Crimson Wing Silks
(480kT LAH)
Crimson Silk Scarf
(169kT LAH)

COMPLETE
Brown Wolf Cape -(+various other things)-> Ethereal Trickster
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
[size=1]not sure how well this hub will work but let's try it out...[/size] Hello! I've decided, like many people, to make my own paperclip trade post. A few quick guidelines: - The value of the item(s) you offer must not be less than the value of the item you are trading for. With that, if the auction house price is more than it should be, you can offer less. If it's less than it should be, please offer more. - Please don't combine a bunch of items together. Unless the value of the trade line is high, the number of different items should not exceed 3 or so. - I can choose to not accept your trade, end a trade, add new trades, whenever. - Please send the item using a two-way cr. If you want to see something as a trade option, feel free to ask! Current Items: 1. [item=orange sludge] 2. [item=glowing pocket mouse] 3. [item=harvest floracat] 4. [item=chalcedony craylet]x50 5. [item=pink highnoon hank] 6. [item=cinderkelp loach] 7. [item=tendril loach] 8. [item=fine alchemical reduction] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Goals: I don't really have a specific goal for something I'm looking for. Anything I'm missing from the gem marketplace or a festival would be amazing. I'll list a few things here although they all are long-term goals: - UM Skins/Accents - Gene Scrolls - Gem Marketplace Familiars - 2013-2015 Festival Stuff (actually, any festival stuff I'm missing) - This is included above, but sprites! (what if all of the trades became sprites?) - Some specifics: [item=earth sprite][item=solar blades][item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=gloomwillow guide][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=speedy][item=golden bantam fangar][item=hippojay][size=2][s]hey I can dream... :)[/s][/size]
not sure how well this hub will work but let's try it out...
Hello! I've decided, like many people, to make my own paperclip trade post.

A few quick guidelines:
- The value of the item(s) you offer must not be less than the value of the item you are trading for. With that, if the auction house price is more than it should be, you can offer less. If it's less than it should be, please offer more.
- Please don't combine a bunch of items together. Unless the value of the trade line is high, the number of different items should not exceed 3 or so.
- I can choose to not accept your trade, end a trade, add new trades, whenever.
- Please send the item using a two-way cr.

If you want to see something as a trade option, feel free to ask!

Current Items:
1. Orange Sludge
2. Glowing Pocket Mouse
3. Harvest Floracat
4. Chalcedony Craylet x50
5. Pink Highnoon Hank
6. Cinderkelp Loach
7. Tendril Loach
8. Fine Alchemical Reduction

Goals:

I don't really have a specific goal for something I'm looking for. Anything I'm missing from the gem marketplace or a festival would be amazing. I'll list a few things here although they all are long-term goals:

- UM Skins/Accents
- Gene Scrolls
- Gem Marketplace Familiars
- 2013-2015 Festival Stuff (actually, any festival stuff I'm missing)
- This is included above, but sprites! (what if all of the trades became sprites?)

- Some specifics:
Earth Sprite Solar Blades Cosmologist Fieldtools Gloomwillow Guide Bluffclamber Belongings Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Hippojay hey I can dream... :)
xpF3T3u.png
I don't know how this works, so please tell me if I am doing something wrong! :) [item=Malevolent Spirit] --> ??? Goal: [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] or [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes]
I don't know how this works, so please tell me if I am doing something wrong! :)

Malevolent Spirit --> ???
Goal: Breed Change: Bogsneak or Tertiary Gene: Runes
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Apparently this is where the paperclip trades are now! Lol [Size=7]A[/Size][size=4]s you enter through the tent flap, the smell of burning....something...assaults your nose. You have to blink a few times to let your eyes adjust to the dim interior, but eventually you can make out, in the guttering glow of a few well-used candles, a gargantuan cauldron squatting in the middle of the space. You hear shuffling and the tinkling of glass, but can't seem to find the source....until you realize there's a tiny blue fae dragon peering over the far lip of the cauldron, standing atop a wobbling stack of books. Her arms are full of vials and beakers, and she looks on the brink of teetering over, when she flaps twice to alight herself on the lip of the cauldron. The books go [i]WHUMP[/i] as the entire stack collapses. Abruptly she seems to realize she isn't, in fact, alone in the tent and glances up sharply. [i][b]"WELL? What are you doing still standing there? This experiment can't run itself!" [/b][/i] She seems to have mistaken you for her lab assistant. Peering at her, you realize she is, in fact, blind. Her eyes stare blankly from beneath her hood, but there is a keen intelligence to her despite the fact that she appears to be looking slightly to your left. [i][b]"Hand me what's in that chest, and we'll see if we can't spruce it up a bit,"[/b][/i] she says. [i][b]"What could possibly go wrong?"[/b][/i] ... ____________________________________________________________________________________ [u][b]10 Chains Currently Active[/b][/u] [center][size=6][b][u]Current Chains:[/u][/b][/size][/center] [u][b]Chain 1[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: So Fluff! Orange Wooly Coat[/b] [item=Orange Wooly Coat] Approx. Value: 41g [u][b]Chain 2[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: Kitteh made of Leaf?? Harvest Floracat[/b] [item=Harvest Floracat] Approx. Value: 14g [u][b]Chain 3[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: Hidden Treasure! 5 Rusted Treasure Chests[/b] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x5 Approx. Value: 20g [u][b]Chain 4[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: Don't Wait for Swipp! Accent: Mana Relic[/b] [item=Accent: Mana Relic] Approx. Value: 51g [u][b]Chain 5[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: Teal Tail! Wavespun Tail Feathers[/b] [item=Wavespun Tail Feathers] Approx. Value: 72g Past Trades: [item=Iron Ore] x99 Approx. Value: 42g [u][b]Chain 6[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: Awww it's an Alpaca <3 Longneck Wanderer[/b] [item=Longneck Wanderer] Approx. Value: 9g [u][b]Chain 7[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: Get Rekt Coli! 3 Berserkers[/b] [item=Berserker] x3 Approx. Value: 23g [u][b]Chain 8[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: I swear it's Lemon-flavoured...3 Yellow Goo![/b] [item=Yellow Goo]x3 Approx. Value: 27g Past Trades: [item=Untamed Headdress] Approx. Value: 26g [size=6][b]And now for da monay[/b][/size] [u][b]Chain 9[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: Flameforgers 2015! Accent: Simply a Flame[/b] [item=Accent: Simply a Flame] Approx. Value: 243g Past Trades: [item=Eliminate] Approx. Value: 233g [u][b]Chain 10[/b][/u] [b]Current Item: Starfall 2016! Arcane Pack[/b] [item=Starlight Cloak][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Skin: Cosmic Construct][item=Accent: Stardust Witch] Approx. Value: 212g Past Trades: [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] Approx. Value: 202g [center][size=6][b][u]My goal:[/u][/b] [b]Turning this guy.....into this![/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://s10.postimg.org/4b2d39161/Duskfall_Transformation.png[/img][/center] [center](be in awe of my mad photoshop SKILLZ!)[/center] [center][b]Items Needed:[/b] [item=breed change: bogsneak] [item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=259304&tab=dragon&did=10113059][b][u]Here's[/u][/b][/url] a link to his page! When I achieve this goal I will write this story into his lore! Remember, this is all for fun! I don't expect to necessarily meet my goal, but that's the whole point of this! You never know what you're gonna get in the end.
Apparently this is where the paperclip trades are now! Lol
As you enter through the tent flap, the smell of burning....something...assaults your nose. You have to blink a few times to let your eyes adjust to the dim interior, but eventually you can make out, in the guttering glow of a few well-used candles, a gargantuan cauldron squatting in the middle of the space. You hear shuffling and the tinkling of glass, but can't seem to find the source....until you realize there's a tiny blue fae dragon peering over the far lip of the cauldron, standing atop a wobbling stack of books. Her arms are full of vials and beakers, and she looks on the brink of teetering over, when she flaps twice to alight herself on the lip of the cauldron. The books go WHUMP as the entire stack collapses.

Abruptly she seems to realize she isn't, in fact, alone in the tent and glances up sharply.

"WELL? What are you doing still standing there? This experiment can't run itself!"

She seems to have mistaken you for her lab assistant. Peering at her, you realize she is, in fact, blind. Her eyes stare blankly from beneath her hood, but there is a keen intelligence to her despite the fact that she appears to be looking slightly to your left.

"Hand me what's in that chest, and we'll see if we can't spruce it up a bit," she says. "What could possibly go wrong?"

____________________________________________________________________________________
10 Chains Currently Active

Current Chains:
Chain 1
Current Item: So Fluff! Orange Wooly Coat
Orange Wooly Coat
Approx. Value: 41g

Chain 2
Current Item: Kitteh made of Leaf?? Harvest Floracat
Harvest Floracat
Approx. Value: 14g

Chain 3
Current Item: Hidden Treasure! 5 Rusted Treasure Chests
Rusted Treasure Chest x5
Approx. Value: 20g

Chain 4
Current Item: Don't Wait for Swipp! Accent: Mana Relic
Accent: Mana Relic
Approx. Value: 51g

Chain 5
Current Item: Teal Tail! Wavespun Tail Feathers
Wavespun Tail Feathers
Approx. Value: 72g

Past Trades:
Iron Ore x99
Approx. Value: 42g

Chain 6
Current Item: Awww it's an Alpaca <3 Longneck Wanderer
Longneck Wanderer
Approx. Value: 9g

Chain 7
Current Item: Get Rekt Coli! 3 Berserkers
Berserker x3
Approx. Value: 23g

Chain 8
Current Item: I swear it's Lemon-flavoured...3 Yellow Goo!
Yellow Goo x3
Approx. Value: 27g

Past Trades:
Untamed Headdress
Approx. Value: 26g

And now for da monay

Chain 9
Current Item: Flameforgers 2015! Accent: Simply a Flame
Accent: Simply a Flame
Approx. Value: 243g

Past Trades:
Eliminate
Approx. Value: 233g

Chain 10
Current Item: Starfall 2016! Arcane Pack
Starlight Cloak Enchanting Goblin Skin: Cosmic Construct Accent: Stardust Witch
Approx. Value: 212g

Past Trades:
Unhatched Ice Egg
Approx. Value: 202g
My goal:
Turning this guy.....into this!
Duskfall_Transformation.png
(be in awe of my mad photoshop SKILLZ!)
Items Needed:
Breed Change: Bogsneak Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Toxin Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

Here's a link to his page! When I achieve this goal I will write this story into his lore!

Remember, this is all for fun! I don't expect to necessarily meet my goal, but that's the whole point of this! You never know what you're gonna get in the end.
Star_signature1.png
@Purpleater13 Your Sun Scatter Chest for my Celestian Shimmer Chest?
@Purpleater13 Your Sun Scatter Chest for my Celestian Shimmer Chest?
MyfNmKq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20