Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising is now open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote]Yay! Congratulations to the FR team for working so hard to get this amazing site out to the public. c: Here's a big welcome to the new faces we'll be seeing around here! -throws out confetti-[/quote] All I can think of when I see someone post something like that is the one chick from the Phoenix Wright movie who just throws paper on Larry after the first case with that completely deadpan expression XD
Quote:
Yay! Congratulations to the FR team for working so hard to get this amazing site out to the public. c: Here's a big welcome to the new faces we'll be seeing around here! -throws out confetti-
All I can think of when I see someone post something like that is the one chick from the Phoenix Wright movie who just throws paper on Larry after the first case with that completely deadpan expression XD
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
How I feel after stabilizing the server. [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/need-help.gif[/img]
How I feel after stabilizing the server.
need-help.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
By the way, the "not logged in" page still says that the game is in beta.
I know you folks are busy with the launch, but don't forget to change that at some point. ;)
I know you folks are busy with the launch, but don't forget to change that at some point. ;)
Fantastic!
I saw the huge hype about this on the virtual pet lists and couldn't wait for it to be opened up to the public and i'm so glad I joined. Everything so far is brilliant, and the easy navigation makes learning to get around so much easier.
Fantastic!
I saw the huge hype about this on the virtual pet lists and couldn't wait for it to be opened up to the public and i'm so glad I joined. Everything so far is brilliant, and the easy navigation makes learning to get around so much easier.
1c69bb.png
I'm so happy flightrising is open! im having a blast here!

the only thing that doesnt quite work is the coliseum, it keep getting stuck, but I am pretty sure that will be fixed with time :)

thankyou flightrising team for this awsome game!
I'm so happy flightrising is open! im having a blast here!

the only thing that doesnt quite work is the coliseum, it keep getting stuck, but I am pretty sure that will be fixed with time :)

thankyou flightrising team for this awsome game!
Welcome to all the new folks! Your going to have a great time! :D
Welcome to all the new folks! Your going to have a great time! :D
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
Congratulations to the FR Team and all the alpha, beta testers and backers to this awesome game : D Thank you!
Congratulations to the FR Team and all the alpha, beta testers and backers to this awesome game : D Thank you!
Wow, at least! I've been following your stuff since so long and was sooo in anticipation.
Aah all that waiting was worth it! <3
Wow, at least! I&#039;ve been following your stuff since so long and was sooo in anticipation.
Aah all that waiting was worth it! <3
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I&#039;m sooo happy, been waiting for this day ^^

Thank you all guys for your hard work on this game! :)
I&#039;m sooo happy, been waiting for this day ^^

Thank you all guys for your hard work on this game! :)
[quote name="Zaltys" date="2013-06-08 03:03:51" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=22431#22818"]By the way, the "not logged in" page still says that the game is in beta. I know you folks are busy with the launch, but don't forget to change that at some point. ;)[/quote] Great catch! I altered this to be much more appropriate!
I know you folks are busy with the launch, but don&#039;t forget to change that at some point. ;)

Great catch! I altered this to be much more appropriate!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10