Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Venue - The Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
why not raise the cap?
why not raise the cap?
5FyeDiI.gif
Normally I try to stay clear of the moors and not get mired downed. But not any more, Haha. Thanks for the new motivator to get through those levels. You guys just awesome!! Hurrah for the Flight Rising team!
Normally I try to stay clear of the moors and not get mired downed. But not any more, Haha. Thanks for the new motivator to get through those levels. You guys just awesome!! Hurrah for the Flight Rising team!
tolkien_the_imperial_copy_by_jinxflux-d6uubgf.pngwvt.png[/img]
Cool! I was wondering when a new area would show up!

I was wondering if you guys will have the stats menu up and running again soon. I can't give my dragons their well deserved stat points (or new attacks) D:

I was wondering if you guys will have the stats menu up and running again soon. I can't give my dragons their well deserved stat points (or new attacks) D:
WindFamiliars_zpsn9onhyzv.png
[quote name="Palace" date="2013-11-09 07:06:48"]why not raise the cap?[/quote] This venue still falls under level 25. Next venue will likely see a cap raise. [quote name="ChimeraFox" date="2013-11-09 07:09:08"]Cool! I was wondering when a new area would show up! I was wondering if you guys will have the stats menu up and running again soon. I can't give my dragons their well deserved stat points (or new attacks) D:[/quote] This is something that our programmer is working on. For a temporary work-around, reduce the number of item stacks in your battle inventory to less than 40. (as in, 40 stacks total, not 40 items per stack.) Loading more than 40 item types seems to be what's causing the abilities and stats page to not load. Note that the above solution is a temporary band-aid you can do. We plan in repairing the coliseum and getting it working right so you don't have to do silly things like this to access your stats page!
Palace wrote on 2013-11-09 07:06:48:
why not raise the cap?

This venue still falls under level 25. Next venue will likely see a cap raise.

ChimeraFox wrote on 2013-11-09 07:09:08:

This is something that our programmer is working on. For a temporary work-around, reduce the number of item stacks in your battle inventory to less than 40. (as in, 40 stacks total, not 40 items per stack.) Loading more than 40 item types seems to be what's causing the abilities and stats page to not load.

Note that the above solution is a temporary band-aid you can do. We plan in repairing the coliseum and getting it working right so you don't have to do silly things like this to access your stats page!
Oh wow thanks everyone!
I wasn't expecting this at all, now I have a reason to level past Harpy's Roost.
Oh wow thanks everyone!
I wasn't expecting this at all, now I have a reason to level past Harpy's Roost.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod
I am SOOOO excited!
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod
I am SOOOO excited!
Loving this new area!! =D Great work admins!!! *heart*
Loving this new area!! =D Great work admins!!! *heart*
Oh my!!!thank you so much guys! Love to you all. Lovely new area!
Oh my!!!thank you so much guys! Love to you all. Lovely new area!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Woohoo! A new area! Happy to see the Coliseum expanding.
The description of the Fire Flower almost made me fall out of my chair. It's PERFECT!
Woohoo! A new area! Happy to see the Coliseum expanding.
The description of the Fire Flower almost made me fall out of my chair. It's PERFECT!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Oh man, so exciting!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Oh man, so exciting!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9