Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 171 172
[quote name="multiplicity" date=2016-09-19 01:31:49] i love them so much ;A; thank u based undel, you are good to us [/quote] You can thank based xhaztol. He drew these little guys. :-D He's busy reminiscing in hangout "my babbies. my little stupid babbies..."
multiplicity wrote on 2016-09-19:
i love them so much ;A;
thank u based undel, you are good to us

You can thank based xhaztol. He drew these little guys. :-D He's busy reminiscing in hangout "my babbies. my little stupid babbies..."
OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM

The lore though, omg. I cant believe Baldwin was the 12th flight this whole time.
OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM

The lore though, omg. I cant believe Baldwin was the 12th flight this whole time.
3RvEHPl.png
Aaayyy, komodo dragon-inspired species! That's super awesome, I love them and how squishy they are. Might take a bit to integrate into my lair, but they're neat. :3c
Aaayyy, komodo dragon-inspired species! That's super awesome, I love them and how squishy they are. Might take a bit to integrate into my lair, but they're neat. :3c
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@monilip Can you please post the recipe for us? I'm too low of a level to see it
@monilip Can you please post the recipe for us? I'm too low of a level to see it
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4d/82/14/4d82147c1ad40d48408215968890601a.jpg[/img]
4d82147c1ad40d48408215968890601a.jpg
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
AAAAAAAA FINALLY
THE NEW BREED LOOKS SO LOVELY AAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAA FINALLY
THE NEW BREED LOOKS SO LOVELY AAAAAAAH
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
Wow, I adore these Bogsneaks already!
Wow, I adore these Bogsneaks already!
I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time, so sorry if I don't respond immediately to pings/messages ^^'[/center]
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
OMG!! new breed!!
OMG!! new breed!!
Oh my god theyre so cute look at the babies
Oh my god theyre so cute look at the babies
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 171 172