Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | My friend's confirmation email
1 2 3
The site crashed as she was trying to set up her account and it didn't send her confirmation email code. When she tried to hit resend, she got this; parseerror: syntax error; unexpected '$url' (T_VARIABLE) in/home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/reg_con.php on line40.

She is SageofAges. Thanks and sorry, I know you're swamped!
The site crashed as she was trying to set up her account and it didn't send her confirmation email code. When she tried to hit resend, she got this; parseerror: syntax error; unexpected '$url' (T_VARIABLE) in/home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/reg_con.php on line40.

She is SageofAges. Thanks and sorry, I know you're swamped!
Keep Moving Forward- Walt Disney.
Hi, Ryuchanwings --

We can't even find her in our database by that name. Can you have her refresh the registration page and try again?
Hi, Ryuchanwings --

We can't even find her in our database by that name. Can you have her refresh the registration page and try again?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
She exited already, and her browser history won't let her bring it back up. Should she try re registering with the name? Or should she try to make another one?
She exited already, and her browser history won't let her bring it back up. Should she try re registering with the name? Or should she try to make another one?
Keep Moving Forward- Walt Disney.
@Ryuchanwings, have her try re-registering with the same name.
@Ryuchanwings, have her try re-registering with the same name.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Same problem here.
My friend "Chikoree" hasn't got a confirmation email.
She tried to re-register but got the error that her name is already existing and that her email is in the process of registering.

Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language :x
Same problem here.
My friend "Chikoree" hasn't got a confirmation email.
She tried to re-register but got the error that her name is already existing and that her email is in the process of registering.

Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language :x
@Erestron, how long has it been since she tried to register? Sounds like her name got correctly entered in the database and the mail server just needs to catch up. ;)
@Erestron, how long has it been since she tried to register? Sounds like her name got correctly entered in the database and the mail server just needs to catch up. ;)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
She registered 10min after start, today.
When she tried to hit resend, she got this; parseerror: syntax error; unexpected '$url' (T_VARIABLE) in/home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/reg_con.php on line40.
She registered 10min after start, today.
When she tried to hit resend, she got this; parseerror: syntax error; unexpected '$url' (T_VARIABLE) in/home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/reg_con.php on line40.
@Erestron, her entry in the database has been deleted. Please have her try registering again with the same name. Thanks! :)
@Erestron, her entry in the database has been deleted. Please have her try registering again with the same name. Thanks! :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
hm, seems like we have problems with our own mail-server. we try to fix it and write here again later, if we don't get to fix it and need anoher deleting for her account
hm, seems like we have problems with our own mail-server. we try to fix it and write here again later, if we don't get to fix it and need anoher deleting for her account
@Erestron, if you're still having problems after multiple tries, the admins suggested trying to use a different mail server. Some of them are still not accepting emails from Flight Rising.
@Erestron, if you're still having problems after multiple tries, the admins suggested trying to use a different mail server. Some of them are still not accepting emails from Flight Rising.
Pixel Dargons Store!
1 2 3