Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
:o nice update!

and my chest challenge was featured uwu that's so amazing
:o nice update!

and my chest challenge was featured uwu that's so amazing
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
When ya finally have an option too get the leader of your clans lover back. but feel bad for the little fluff that's doing her best to try and make the leader happy again.

many problems what do

so many lore issues
When ya finally have an option too get the leader of your clans lover back. but feel bad for the little fluff that's doing her best to try and make the leader happy again.

many problems what do

so many lore issues

tumblr_ojha35z5L61vak51fo1_540.png
[quote name="Marmite" date=2016-08-10 09:47:31] Question: Will returned progens got back their stats and levels which they had when they were exalted or you have to start training them from level 1 again? [/quote] @Marmite, they should be as they were when you exalted them but [i]very[/i] hungry!
Marmite wrote on 2016-08-10:
Question: Will returned progens got back their stats and levels which they had when they were exalted or you have to start training them from level 1 again?

@Marmite, they should be as they were when you exalted them but very hungry!
HECK YEYEYSE I CAN GET MY PROGEN BACK

I mean... That's.. Very convenient. (:
But honestly this is GREAT NEWS
HECK YEYEYSE I CAN GET MY PROGEN BACK

I mean... That's.. Very convenient. (:
But honestly this is GREAT NEWS
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
Ahhh, my progens can finally come home! I exalted them on impulse and really regretted it, so I'm super happy that they can be un-exalted now. Thank you! ;___;
Ahhh, my progens can finally come home! I exalted them on impulse and really regretted it, so I'm super happy that they can be un-exalted now. Thank you! ;___;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I will send a request, though I can't remember my random progenier, which is why I want him back. This will take a lot of searching on my part.
I will send a request, though I can't remember my random progenier, which is why I want him back. This will take a lot of searching on my part.
Yes!!! Ryith is coming home <3
Yes!!! Ryith is coming home <3
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
Exalted my random progen a couple of years ago, always regretted it! I even made a dragon in the same colours to represent her! I've already sent in my restoration ticket, cant wait to incorporate her back into my lore :D
Exalted my random progen a couple of years ago, always regretted it! I even made a dragon in the same colours to represent her! I've already sent in my restoration ticket, cant wait to incorporate her back into my lore :D
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
@Aequorin I exalted my progens a long time ago because they had terrible colors and I didn't know that progens were meaningful.

Which also means that there's clearly zero chance I'd remember the colors or the ID of my progens.

To be clear, this means I have no chances of recovering them because I don't have precise and accurate information of progens I exalted over a year and a half ago?
@Aequorin I exalted my progens a long time ago because they had terrible colors and I didn't know that progens were meaningful.

Which also means that there's clearly zero chance I'd remember the colors or the ID of my progens.

To be clear, this means I have no chances of recovering them because I don't have precise and accurate information of progens I exalted over a year and a half ago?
IQytWob.pngHsC5pKt.pngo7xvQOs.pngvRGclZH.pngquxrQVl.png5HVntr3.pngIQytWob.png
I think the progenitor replacement is a brilliant idea!
I think the progenitor replacement is a brilliant idea!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98