Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2016
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
What is the deadline for an artist application?
thank you!
What is the deadline for an artist application?
thank you!
A3kbN9K.png
sweet!
sweet!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@GrumpyCatlover It's under restrictions in the contest thread. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1914392#post_1914392 [quote]You may submit 1 entry. (total. Pick the item you would like to caption![/quote]
@GrumpyCatlover

It's under restrictions in the contest thread. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1914392#post_1914392
Quote:
You may submit 1 entry. (total. Pick the item you would like to caption!
Art staff huh, HELLO... @kanamine nts
Art staff huh, HELLO... @kanamine nts
...I wonder if the Environment Illustrator means the long hoped for Adventure Mode has been put back into development. They've stated multiple times it will be coming down the road but was on the backburner. *crosses fingers*
...I wonder if the Environment Illustrator means the long hoped for Adventure Mode has been put back into development. They've stated multiple times it will be coming down the road but was on the backburner. *crosses fingers*
Oooooh caption contest!!! Ooooooh, prize! Such excite!
Oooooh caption contest!!! Ooooooh, prize! Such excite!
OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="GrumpyCatlover" date=2016-07-12 08:41:35] how many times can we enter in for the caption contest? (sorry if i wasn't supposed to ping you ;3;) [/quote] @Grumpycat, the submission limit is one (1) item. You can find the full rules in the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1914392]Item Caption Contest thread here[/url][/b]!
GrumpyCatlover wrote on 2016-07-12:
how many times can we enter in for the caption contest?
(sorry if i wasn't supposed to ping you ;3;)

@Grumpycat, the submission limit is one (1) item. You can find the full rules in the Item Caption Contest thread here!
Awesome to see this site expanding. ^-^ Keep it up!
Awesome to see this site expanding. ^-^ Keep it up!
shop_banner.png
I love this place. Love it so much. Love it. I would have loved to apply for artist shtuff, but I'm a teen and lol I can't do digital drawings. Much less do the style of drawing u guyz do. I look up to you guys, and I just want to say you guys are amazing. Thanks for bringing us this site!
I love this place. Love it so much. Love it. I would have loved to apply for artist shtuff, but I'm a teen and lol I can't do digital drawings. Much less do the style of drawing u guyz do. I look up to you guys, and I just want to say you guys are amazing. Thanks for bringing us this site!
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Aww, I would've loved to get hired as an FR artist... Of course Europeans are left outside. ;_;
Aww, I would've loved to get hired as an FR artist... Of course Europeans are left outside. ;_;
zp1xBoR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26