Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383
@refrayn Ah, I think it's an important (nitpicky?) distinction to make that it's all breeds and genders and not everything (which would include specifics/don't pings)
@refrayn Ah, I think it's an important (nitpicky?) distinction to make that it's all breeds and genders and not everything (which would include specifics/don't pings)
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX
maybe it would be easier like:
don't ping for: auctions, cute, fake belly, pastels ?
Sorry, but my first language isn't english ^^"
@MettatonEX
maybe it would be easier like:
don't ping for: auctions, cute, fake belly, pastels ?
Sorry, but my first language isn't english ^^"
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw It's fine; your entry has been updated!
@Jaypaw It's fine; your entry has been updated!
HMlNRMG.png
@Dreu
@dualscepters
@Airis
@Alestrius
@Dask
@Nymphalidae
@jbapple
@pooses
@SerenityBreeze
@Weenyah
@Jaypaw
@retrobird

Ladies and Gentlemen we are LIVE *confetti canons*

Please note that we're are still in a sort of testing phase. Because the format is so different from the original GASP we will likely be ironing things out for a couple days. We MAY have to ping you for that though we hope we've foreseen any possible pitfalls.
@Dreu
@dualscepters
@Airis
@Alestrius
@Dask
@Nymphalidae
@jbapple
@pooses
@SerenityBreeze
@Weenyah
@Jaypaw
@retrobird

Ladies and Gentlemen we are LIVE *confetti canons*

Please note that we're are still in a sort of testing phase. Because the format is so different from the original GASP we will likely be ironing things out for a couple days. We MAY have to ping you for that though we hope we've foreseen any possible pitfalls.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
great googly moogly i've actually forgotten to copy/paste coatls

@refrayn Here's the new prefilled form ( http://*******.com/defaultpinglist )

And if anyone wants to be pinged for coatls let me know because i done hecked up.

@Tiriea @handsome @Fujoshi @SweetEkk0 @Danaidae (do not ping for apparel) @Lnception (do not ping for resell, arcane, pastels) @Jaypaw (do not ping for auctions, pastels, cute, fake belly) @QueenParda (do not ping for resell, parasites/growths, robot/robotic/cyborg) @Parad0xxy (do not ping for eyes) @rethi (do not ping for auctions) @DarklightRaven (do not ping for auctions, arcane, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, food, goth, pastels, trypophobia/holes) @MissAlavesa (do not ping for blood, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, dark, fake belly, gore, goth, halloween, insects, parasites/growths, plague, robot/robotic/cyborg, trypophobia/holes)

great googly moogly i've actually forgotten to copy/paste coatls

@refrayn Here's the new prefilled form ( http://*******.com/defaultpinglist )

And if anyone wants to be pinged for coatls let me know because i done hecked up.

@Tiriea @handsome @Fujoshi @SweetEkk0 @Danaidae (do not ping for apparel) @Lnception (do not ping for resell, arcane, pastels) @Jaypaw (do not ping for auctions, pastels, cute, fake belly) @QueenParda (do not ping for resell, parasites/growths, robot/robotic/cyborg) @Parad0xxy (do not ping for eyes) @rethi (do not ping for auctions) @DarklightRaven (do not ping for auctions, arcane, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, food, goth, pastels, trypophobia/holes) @MissAlavesa (do not ping for blood, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, dark, fake belly, gore, goth, halloween, insects, parasites/growths, plague, robot/robotic/cyborg, trypophobia/holes)

HMlNRMG.png
@MettatonEX

could you put me down for coatls as well?
@MettatonEX

could you put me down for coatls as well?
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
Hi everyone! I checked in with the team regarding the sticky request. With the regular contests, we feel it is best for the stickies to remain staff content only. As this thread will be actively maintained, I've gone ahead and locked the inactive one with a link back to this one. Thank you!
Hi everyone! I checked in with the team regarding the sticky request. With the regular contests, we feel it is best for the stickies to remain staff content only. As this thread will be actively maintained, I've gone ahead and locked the inactive one with a link back to this one. Thank you!
@SweetEkk0 Gotcha! ^^
@SweetEkk0 Gotcha! ^^
HMlNRMG.png
@Aequorin Alright, thank you!

*confetti*
@Aequorin Alright, thank you!

*confetti*
@MettatonEX please put me down for Coatls M/F as well ^^
@MettatonEX please put me down for Coatls M/F as well ^^
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]