Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind - Vol. 1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
[quote name="finches" date="2013-10-07 20:59:57"][size=2]i'd like to see another way to generate treasure on the site, to be honest. if we're not meant to make "lucrative" income breeding dragons, and the fairgrounds put out chump change (at best), where exactly are we supposed to be making treasure? thanks for the update, though! :D can't wait to get my hands on some of those clanbound scatterscrolls, because god knows i need more pink-range in my lair,[/quote] I agree with @finches. Either increase the treasure payout in the Fairgrounds so that you don't have to dedicate hours you don't have to maxing out your Lucky Streak, lower the cost of things in the Marketplace, and/or increase the payout from exalting. Thanks for the updates though! It's good to know complaints are being heard.
finches wrote on 2013-10-07 20:59:57:
i'd like to see another way to generate treasure on the site, to be honest. if we're not meant to make "lucrative" income breeding dragons, and the fairgrounds put out chump change (at best), where exactly are we supposed to be making treasure?

thanks for the update, though! :D can't wait to get my hands on some of those clanbound scatterscrolls, because god knows i need more pink-range in my lair,

I agree with @finches. Either increase the treasure payout in the Fairgrounds so that you don't have to dedicate hours you don't have to maxing out your Lucky Streak, lower the cost of things in the Marketplace, and/or increase the payout from exalting.

Thanks for the updates though! It's good to know complaints are being heard.
oberonprance_zps9cf30752.gif rosebudprance_zps57f60902.gif OoImYiM.png
[quote name="Moriarty" date="2013-10-07 21:12:06"]Are we going to be having new games soon?.[/quote] We have one new faire game currently in development called [b]Tidal Trouble[/b] that we think you'll all enjoy. Very relaxing. :)
Moriarty wrote on 2013-10-07 21:12:06:
Are we going to be having new games soon?.

We have one new faire game currently in development called Tidal Trouble that we think you'll all enjoy. Very relaxing. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
awesome, thank you for this wonderful update and all the information! :)

and I'm very glad to see that the Windsinger was the bearer of this newsletter--very appropriate. ;)
awesome, thank you for this wonderful update and all the information! :)

and I'm very glad to see that the Windsinger was the bearer of this newsletter--very appropriate. ;)
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Very nice update guys. Hope you can fix all the problems as fast as possible so that registration can open again C:
And I totally don't regret having a Guardian/Fea pairing in my lair, even after seeing that amazing chart.
Very nice update guys. Hope you can fix all the problems as fast as possible so that registration can open again C:
And I totally don't regret having a Guardian/Fea pairing in my lair, even after seeing that amazing chart.
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
Huh...I always thought Guardians were the largest breed...XD Guess I saw things wrong

Anyway, it's god to know you guys are working hard as ever to make thing work for us.
and...clanbound scatterscrolls?
Huh...I always thought Guardians were the largest breed...XD Guess I saw things wrong

Anyway, it's god to know you guys are working hard as ever to make thing work for us.
and...clanbound scatterscrolls?
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
I cannot express how happy I am to have a proper information update. It makes me feel so much more confident in the site. Thank you so much for all of the information!
I cannot express how happy I am to have a proper information update. It makes me feel so much more confident in the site. Thank you so much for all of the information!
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
@Aokuang: I think the point we're supposed to take away from this update is that FR is not a breeding sim game--it's a pet sim with a breeding feature, which you can use to produce the exact dragons you want. As Xhaztol stated though, breeding in order to make Treasure is only viable as long as other people want your dragons, and therefore isn't reliable. The admins can't force people to buy dragons; even with registration reopened, there'd really be no guarantee. And I speak as someone who does breed for profit.

Admins--thank you for this update! Looking forward to the next one.
@Aokuang: I think the point we're supposed to take away from this update is that FR is not a breeding sim game--it's a pet sim with a breeding feature, which you can use to produce the exact dragons you want. As Xhaztol stated though, breeding in order to make Treasure is only viable as long as other people want your dragons, and therefore isn't reliable. The admins can't force people to buy dragons; even with registration reopened, there'd really be no guarantee. And I speak as someone who does breed for profit.

Admins--thank you for this update! Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks for all this great information consolidated in one post, and for the opportunity to ask questions where we have concerns! I was wondering about the issue with the familiars (super glad to know it's not just me)! Thanks for the update.
Thanks for all this great information consolidated in one post, and for the opportunity to ask questions where we have concerns! I was wondering about the issue with the familiars (super glad to know it's not just me)! Thanks for the update.
HrPSrDR.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-10-07 20:37:12"] [b]Community Spotlight: Incoherrant's Dragon Breed Size Chart[/b] [indent]Over the weekend, we had a chance to catch a glimpse of a fan-made size chart for all of the current Flight Rising dragon breeds! The attention to detail is awesome, and we wanted to share it with everyone! [b][url=http://incoherrant.deviantart.com/art/Flight-Rising-dragon-size-comparison-405169714]You can check out the full-size image and give Incoherrant some love on deviantART by clicking here![/url][/b][/INDENT] [/quote] Oh hey, that's me! Thanks for the mention! :D
Xhaztol wrote on 2013-10-07 20:37:12:
Community Spotlight: Incoherrant's Dragon Breed Size Chart
Over the weekend, we had a chance to catch a glimpse of a fan-made size chart for all of the current Flight Rising dragon breeds! The attention to detail is awesome, and we wanted to share it with everyone! You can check out the full-size image and give Incoherrant some love on deviantART by clicking here!

Oh hey, that's me! Thanks for the mention! :D
tumblr_mq3wxfm9qC1ryxr8mo1_500.png
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what's going on. I really appreciate the effort and I can't wait for registration to be reopened!

Also, I was wondering if there was any way in the future that you could set something up that lets us know when a new news article is up? I don't know if you have that planned or not, but it's just an idea. I stumbled upon this one and I'm so glad that I did!
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what's going on. I really appreciate the effort and I can't wait for registration to be reopened!

Also, I was wondering if there was any way in the future that you could set something up that lets us know when a new news article is up? I don't know if you have that planned or not, but it's just an idea. I stumbled upon this one and I'm so glad that I did!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39