Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tunics & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Aw man, I want a bestiary. There a way to get one without being on the kickstarter? |D
Aw man, I want a bestiary. There a way to get one without being on the kickstarter? |D
bEvLAND.png
Uuuu, can't wait to see the Shalebuck's animations.
/rushes to Boreal Woods
Uuuu, can't wait to see the Shalebuck's animations.
/rushes to Boreal Woods
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
Raise your hand if you're in the kicking yourself for missing the kickstarter campaign. Cause I'm the chairman of the club.

Besides that, love the updates and glad to see love shown to the coli!
Raise your hand if you're in the kicking yourself for missing the kickstarter campaign. Cause I'm the chairman of the club.

Besides that, love the updates and glad to see love shown to the coli!
[quote name="Lace" date="2013-10-03 16:21:08"]Neat item, not too fond of the shading either though. Looks.....weird??? against the dragon style. I would have also preferred it to have followed the 'ignores wing membrane' rule that I in the past made fun of. I WAS KIDDING FORGIVE ME I LIKE WHEN ARTISTS IGNORE THE WING MEMBRANE it looks a lot nicer :/ But the Bestiary looks really neat! I am sad I didn't get to climb on the kickstarter backer train 38 I wish kickstarter had allowed a paypal option.[/quote] Same here. All of this xD Also, it seems to ignore the wing membrane rule on the Fae. It looks so cute on Spirals tho xD I'll need the pink one for Cube. (And regarding the kickstarter things, I am really dying for some kind of Vista. I feel so naked on the boards.)
Lace wrote on 2013-10-03 16:21:08:
Neat item, not too fond of the shading either though. Looks.....weird??? against the dragon style. I would have also preferred it to have followed the 'ignores wing membrane' rule that I in the past made fun of.

I WAS KIDDING FORGIVE ME I LIKE WHEN ARTISTS IGNORE THE WING MEMBRANE it looks a lot nicer :/

But the Bestiary looks really neat! I am sad I didn't get to climb on the kickstarter backer train 38 I wish kickstarter had allowed a paypal option.

Same here.
All of this xD
Also, it seems to ignore the wing membrane rule on the Fae.
It looks so cute on Spirals tho xD
I'll need the pink one for Cube.

(And regarding the kickstarter things, I am really dying for some kind of Vista. I feel so naked on the boards.)

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Anailaigh
Gem market items don't have a sell value when you hover over them!
(aka Sell Value: 0 for special and gem priced items.)
@Anailaigh
Gem market items don't have a sell value when you hover over them!
(aka Sell Value: 0 for special and gem priced items.)
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
@GadzooksTD We’re not equipped to maintain a store that ships physical items year-round. The only way a “reprint” would happen is if we go through a third party print-on-demand publishing option such as lulu, indyplanet, or the like where they print and ship as needed.

The bestiary has most of the critters currently on-site, but things that came out in the last month and a half did not make the print cut-off date. It's 78 pages long I think.
@GadzooksTD We’re not equipped to maintain a store that ships physical items year-round. The only way a “reprint” would happen is if we go through a third party print-on-demand publishing option such as lulu, indyplanet, or the like where they print and ship as needed.

The bestiary has most of the critters currently on-site, but things that came out in the last month and a half did not make the print cut-off date. It's 78 pages long I think.
The tunics remind me of the clothes my mom puts on her hairless dog... Just the wrong way around, I look at them and wonder, how the heck are they supposed to 'potty' wearing those.
The tunics remind me of the clothes my mom puts on her hairless dog... Just the wrong way around, I look at them and wonder, how the heck are they supposed to 'potty' wearing those.
Bonsai.png
I got my book today!!! :D LOVE the Nature Sprite!
I got my book today!!! :D LOVE the Nature Sprite!
Swipp Guide
Gathering Guide
Current Festival Chests/Drops Guide
Every dragon after Ahina is for sale. If you like one of the dragons I have for sale: Haggling is OK!; Alternate payment (treasure/gems) is OK!; Offers of apparel, familiars I don't already have, scrolls on my shopping list, etc, are OK!; I do holds!; I will consider trades.
Doh! I'm All The Things and More. Do I get my Bestiary later then? o-o
Doh! I'm All The Things and More. Do I get my Bestiary later then? o-o
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
@Undel
What if you had a number of people pay for one? Say put up a page for a couple hundred or maybe just 100 pre-orders to test the waters and once you hit that mark you order em and then ship em out? :D
@Undel
What if you had a number of people pay for one? Say put up a page for a couple hundred or maybe just 100 pre-orders to test the waters and once you hit that mark you order em and then ship em out? :D
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13