Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 237 238
So ur in the coli and yur training exalt foder u bot from the action houz wen the phone rigns. U anser it and the vioce is 'wat r u doin wit my dragonz?' U tell ur fodder n he say 'my owner is ded'. then WHO WAS PHONE????
So ur in the coli and yur training exalt foder u bot from the action houz wen the phone rigns. U anser it and the vioce is 'wat r u doin wit my dragonz?' U tell ur fodder n he say 'my owner is ded'. then WHO WAS PHONE????
accessibilitysmallest.png
(Quietly nopes out of this thread.)
(Quietly nopes out of this thread.)
Shine forth, and hold your light close.
light_small.png
Giving this another try since my first one wasn’t spectacular.

Logging onto Flight Rising the other day, I checked the updates to see a new gene had been released, along with new familiars and a few new items.

Normally, I wasn’t that interested in items, I wasn’t really a collector or anything. But the new items happened to be deity effigies. I always loved items that were homages to the different flights and decided maybe these would be my first collecting items.

The same day, with my gathering turns and plus opening a few gold chests from familiar bonding, I managed to only get three of the new items; all three were the Icewarden effigy. In my eyes, pretty good luck actually! I didn’t expect to get any.

I put them in my vault for safekeeping, and that was that. Until a bit later when I had the impulse to look at my vault, that’s when I noticed something off.

Two of the Icewarden effigies had stacked normally, while the other one had it’s own stack separate from the other two. I brushed it off as a weird bug, reporting it to the bug forum before heading to bed for the night.

The next day I logged onto Flight Rising again, I had no pings involving the post I had made about my vault bug, and upon looking at the thread no one had even responded to it without pinging me. Strange, those things usually got answered within a few hours.

I checked my vault, to see if maybe the issue had sorted itself out. Not surprisingly, it didn’t. However the image for the item looked...different.

The image looked like something was wrong with the eyes of the model, I put the picture into photoshop and blew it up to see better. And, I was right! Something was dripping from the eyes. I assumed it was water, but it was kind of hard to tell. Plus it had this...purple-ish color to it?

Confused now, I went back to my vault page and hovered over the item to read the tooltip. It was supposed to say something about it being an ice sculpture of the Icewarden, but instead all it said was. “He is alone…”

He is alone? Who’s alone? The Icewarden?

Freaked out now, I tried to forget about it and go about my dailies. No effigies today to add to my collection, or….so I thought.

I went to my hoard and put some items in my vault, then checked the vault again to make sure they were in there. In there, was a Flamecaller Terracotta Figure, right next to the strange Icewarden one. I didn’t remember getting that from gathering or chests, and I certainly didn’t remember putting it into my vault.

This one too, had something dripping from the eyes, it was more noticeable in the image because the purplish-blue didn’t blend in as well against the orange. I looked at the tooltip for this one as well.

“He is burning...”

This was getting increasingly strange. First off, the Flamecaller was a she, why would the tooltip call her a he? Unless...it wasn’t referring to her?

The mystery went on and on, day by day I would check my vault to see if the strange items had disappeared yet. And everyday the images for the items would get more distorted, the goop dripping from their eyes became more noticeable, increasing in size.

And everyday I got a new effigy, one of each deity, all in the same vein as the first one. Distorted images, eyes dripping, ominous tooltips that didn’t even make sense.

Third, was the Shadowbinder, “In the Darkness, he is weeping…”

Fourth, the Lightbringer, “The light of this world rejects him…”

Fifth, the Gladekeeper, “He is hidden from Our Eyes...”

Sixth, the Earthshaker, “Buried, centuries old, Buried…”

Seventh, the Tidelord, “He is Drowning…”

Eighth, the Stormcatcher, “Nothing can stop him…”

Nineth, the Arcanist, “His search reaches Far, it reaches Wide…”

Tenth, the Plaguebringer, “He is Coming, he is Coming…”

Everyday I began to expect this, and then for a few days...it stopped. Nothing happened. The items stayed in my vault, nothing new happened to them by the day, they just sat there being creepy.

I thought finally it was over. Finally I’d get peace. I tried to sell the items, my curiosity of them had finally run out. But they wouldn’t leave my vault. Would the nightmare ever end?

Apparently, it did, because that day, while gathering, I managed to get the one effigy that I was missing.

The Windsinger.

At first I was excited, finally the one I had been hoping for, the one that matched my flight!

Until, I put it into my vault for safekeeping, I once again checked my vault, oh what a fool I was for doing it.

The Windsinger effigy had joined the strange items. I didn’t want to, but I knew I had to read the tooltip.

“His search is over.”

But...strangely...nothing happened. Nothing, that is, I noticed immediately.

I went to my lair page, going to feed my dragons, and that’s when I knew what had happened. All of the dragon images, they were all mutilated, an expression of horror on their mauled faces. I was terrified at this point, and started scrolling through my dragons. Their familiars were mauled as well, and all of their bios, even the ones that I hadn’t written bios for, were filled with “HE HAS COME HE HAS COME HE HAS COME” over and over and over and over.

I went to the forums, surely someone could help me there? And this is where I’m at now, I’m no longer safe here. I only hope that this will post. There’s something in my house, I can hear it.

He has come. He has come. He has cOME. HE HAS COME. HE HAS COME.
Giving this another try since my first one wasn’t spectacular.

Logging onto Flight Rising the other day, I checked the updates to see a new gene had been released, along with new familiars and a few new items.

Normally, I wasn’t that interested in items, I wasn’t really a collector or anything. But the new items happened to be deity effigies. I always loved items that were homages to the different flights and decided maybe these would be my first collecting items.

The same day, with my gathering turns and plus opening a few gold chests from familiar bonding, I managed to only get three of the new items; all three were the Icewarden effigy. In my eyes, pretty good luck actually! I didn’t expect to get any.

I put them in my vault for safekeeping, and that was that. Until a bit later when I had the impulse to look at my vault, that’s when I noticed something off.

Two of the Icewarden effigies had stacked normally, while the other one had it’s own stack separate from the other two. I brushed it off as a weird bug, reporting it to the bug forum before heading to bed for the night.

The next day I logged onto Flight Rising again, I had no pings involving the post I had made about my vault bug, and upon looking at the thread no one had even responded to it without pinging me. Strange, those things usually got answered within a few hours.

I checked my vault, to see if maybe the issue had sorted itself out. Not surprisingly, it didn’t. However the image for the item looked...different.

The image looked like something was wrong with the eyes of the model, I put the picture into photoshop and blew it up to see better. And, I was right! Something was dripping from the eyes. I assumed it was water, but it was kind of hard to tell. Plus it had this...purple-ish color to it?

Confused now, I went back to my vault page and hovered over the item to read the tooltip. It was supposed to say something about it being an ice sculpture of the Icewarden, but instead all it said was. “He is alone…”

He is alone? Who’s alone? The Icewarden?

Freaked out now, I tried to forget about it and go about my dailies. No effigies today to add to my collection, or….so I thought.

I went to my hoard and put some items in my vault, then checked the vault again to make sure they were in there. In there, was a Flamecaller Terracotta Figure, right next to the strange Icewarden one. I didn’t remember getting that from gathering or chests, and I certainly didn’t remember putting it into my vault.

This one too, had something dripping from the eyes, it was more noticeable in the image because the purplish-blue didn’t blend in as well against the orange. I looked at the tooltip for this one as well.

“He is burning...”

This was getting increasingly strange. First off, the Flamecaller was a she, why would the tooltip call her a he? Unless...it wasn’t referring to her?

The mystery went on and on, day by day I would check my vault to see if the strange items had disappeared yet. And everyday the images for the items would get more distorted, the goop dripping from their eyes became more noticeable, increasing in size.

And everyday I got a new effigy, one of each deity, all in the same vein as the first one. Distorted images, eyes dripping, ominous tooltips that didn’t even make sense.

Third, was the Shadowbinder, “In the Darkness, he is weeping…”

Fourth, the Lightbringer, “The light of this world rejects him…”

Fifth, the Gladekeeper, “He is hidden from Our Eyes...”

Sixth, the Earthshaker, “Buried, centuries old, Buried…”

Seventh, the Tidelord, “He is Drowning…”

Eighth, the Stormcatcher, “Nothing can stop him…”

Nineth, the Arcanist, “His search reaches Far, it reaches Wide…”

Tenth, the Plaguebringer, “He is Coming, he is Coming…”

Everyday I began to expect this, and then for a few days...it stopped. Nothing happened. The items stayed in my vault, nothing new happened to them by the day, they just sat there being creepy.

I thought finally it was over. Finally I’d get peace. I tried to sell the items, my curiosity of them had finally run out. But they wouldn’t leave my vault. Would the nightmare ever end?

Apparently, it did, because that day, while gathering, I managed to get the one effigy that I was missing.

The Windsinger.

At first I was excited, finally the one I had been hoping for, the one that matched my flight!

Until, I put it into my vault for safekeeping, I once again checked my vault, oh what a fool I was for doing it.

The Windsinger effigy had joined the strange items. I didn’t want to, but I knew I had to read the tooltip.

“His search is over.”

But...strangely...nothing happened. Nothing, that is, I noticed immediately.

I went to my lair page, going to feed my dragons, and that’s when I knew what had happened. All of the dragon images, they were all mutilated, an expression of horror on their mauled faces. I was terrified at this point, and started scrolling through my dragons. Their familiars were mauled as well, and all of their bios, even the ones that I hadn’t written bios for, were filled with “HE HAS COME HE HAS COME HE HAS COME” over and over and over and over.

I went to the forums, surely someone could help me there? And this is where I’m at now, I’m no longer safe here. I only hope that this will post. There’s something in my house, I can hear it.

He has come. He has come. He has cOME. HE HAS COME. HE HAS COME.
3RvEHPl.png
@SoundwaveKun
nopenopneNOPENOPENOEPNEOPNOPENOPENOPE
@SoundwaveKun
nopenopneNOPENOPENOEPNEOPNOPENOPENOPE
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
You have 3 Remove Gene scrolls, each of a different gene (prim, second, tert) sitting in your vault. You use them all on your favorite full-gened dragon by accident.
You have 3 Remove Gene scrolls, each of a different gene (prim, second, tert) sitting in your vault. You use them all on your favorite full-gened dragon by accident.
m59NfS2.png
[quote name="Mutation" date=2015-11-22 09:05:37] [quote name="ADragonsStar" date=2015-11-22 07:10:52] All your dragons became tundras. [/quote] All your dragons become Coatls. Anything but them. Or Snappers, even worse... o_o [/quote] All dragons become coatls? I'm fine with that :D
Mutation wrote on 2015-11-22:
ADragonsStar wrote on 2015-11-22:
All your dragons became tundras.

All your dragons become Coatls.

Anything but them. Or Snappers, even worse... o_o

All dragons become coatls? I'm fine with that :D
m59NfS2.png
[img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/6893f11ef35d51258084d638c2ee1fdb/tumblr_nshk3mMIcA1uz135no2_400.png[/img]Scariest creepy pasta ever!
tumblr_nshk3mMIcA1uz135no2_400.pngScariest creepy pasta ever!
17416853p.pngtidelordv2.png
I am crying right now from laughing so hard at posts from the first couple of pages of this thread. XD

Undel and the no one will believe you and the SCREAM response was my absolute favourite. Then the pile of coatl limbs. I think I'm going to die.
I am crying right now from laughing so hard at posts from the first couple of pages of this thread. XD

Undel and the no one will believe you and the SCREAM response was my absolute favourite. Then the pile of coatl limbs. I think I'm going to die.
Hello folks! Please remember that posting about forum moderation is prohibited by the Forum Code of Conduct.

The bug reported overnight has been fixed. Thanks!
Hello folks! Please remember that posting about forum moderation is prohibited by the Forum Code of Conduct.

The bug reported overnight has been fixed. Thanks!
Looking back over the code of conduct, I see reason.
Looking back over the code of conduct, I see reason.
Dungeons
For
Dragons

Dungeons and Dragons was copyrighted.

+2 FR time.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 237 238