Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Personal dragon hoards [with sink]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34
this would be a great thing for lore, especially when you think about the fact that according to mythology dragons often have hoards of valuable items!
this would be a great thing for lore, especially when you think about the fact that according to mythology dragons often have hoards of valuable items!
I definitely support the idea of a personal hoard for our dragons (subeta had something like this for your pets)

I feel like it should function exactly like apparel (only obviously not show up on the dragon itself) - you can equip and unequip items in an individual dragon's hoard just like apparel, buy more slots with gems, rearrange the order, etc.

If this would function just like apparel (but with bigger icons for the items, like the size they are in the hoard) I would support this 100%!

As for where to put it, maybe a landscape orientated block right above the description area?
I definitely support the idea of a personal hoard for our dragons (subeta had something like this for your pets)

I feel like it should function exactly like apparel (only obviously not show up on the dragon itself) - you can equip and unequip items in an individual dragon's hoard just like apparel, buy more slots with gems, rearrange the order, etc.

If this would function just like apparel (but with bigger icons for the items, like the size they are in the hoard) I would support this 100%!

As for where to put it, maybe a landscape orientated block right above the description area?
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/37919480b96f644b7b4d5074449d15d5/tumblr_nzeytmMbAf1u07azbo1_540.png[/img] beep boop. make a mock up!
tumblr_nzeytmMbAf1u07azbo1_540.png

beep boop. make a mock up!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Hi folks! A heads up, some posts were removed from this thread as they consisted of "support/no support" without discussion. From our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [br] [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote][br] When we review threads in this forum, we are looking for actionable feedback and discussion, not votes. Thanks!
Hi folks! A heads up, some posts were removed from this thread as they consisted of "support/no support" without discussion.

From our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

When we review threads in this forum, we are looking for actionable feedback and discussion, not votes. Thanks!
I really like this idea. I support the equipping. It gives meaning of hoarding, AND it makes characters of dragons more alive!

But, I think the items shouldn't be gone forever.
You should just simple be able to equip the item, and able to unequip the same without risk.

+I also think that a type of item could be held in stacks.
It would give more meaning that the dragons LOVES the item to death.
So perhaps 1~5 items per dragon, maximum of a stack (x99) per item would be nice?
I really like this idea. I support the equipping. It gives meaning of hoarding, AND it makes characters of dragons more alive!

But, I think the items shouldn't be gone forever.
You should just simple be able to equip the item, and able to unequip the same without risk.

+I also think that a type of item could be held in stacks.
It would give more meaning that the dragons LOVES the item to death.
So perhaps 1~5 items per dragon, maximum of a stack (x99) per item would be nice?
This would be amazing!
But as others already said, the items in question should be removable without vanishing! This would allow one to change a dragons interests or the dragons in your Lair without losing a ton of items (and the effort that went into hoarding them). I am too great a hoarder myself to find that appealing!
And a removal fee is in my opinion unnecessary as well, although it wouldn't be a big problem. But without a fee one could better experiment with different looks. After all, unequipping Apparel or Skins/Accents has no fee either (why would it have?).

Also 1-5 separate item stacks would be really cool. A full hoard of one item or a combination of different items makes for another fun lore possibility.
This would be amazing!
But as others already said, the items in question should be removable without vanishing! This would allow one to change a dragons interests or the dragons in your Lair without losing a ton of items (and the effort that went into hoarding them). I am too great a hoarder myself to find that appealing!
And a removal fee is in my opinion unnecessary as well, although it wouldn't be a big problem. But without a fee one could better experiment with different looks. After all, unequipping Apparel or Skins/Accents has no fee either (why would it have?).

Also 1-5 separate item stacks would be really cool. A full hoard of one item or a combination of different items makes for another fun lore possibility.
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
I support this because it could give the dragons a personality, and it would be cute :)
I support this because it could give the dragons a personality, and it would be cute :)
It's been three years, FR, plz make this a thing.
It's been three years, FR, plz make this a thing.
Support because why not support it? There are no cons to this as far as I can see, so why not?
Support because why not support it? There are no cons to this as far as I can see, so why not?
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
I support this idea 100%; I mean it's not that much of a change, but one that would really add some "depth" to out pixel dragons
I support this idea 100%; I mean it's not that much of a change, but one that would really add some "depth" to out pixel dragons
WIP
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34