Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 115
I definitely have a few accents that would look amazing layered together. I support!
I definitely have a few accents that would look amazing layered together. I support!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Wait, that doesn't happen? I thought for sure it layered, skins just inevitably overwrote each other. If this doesn't exist, I give support! No point in not having it when apparel layers just fine.
Wait, that doesn't happen? I thought for sure it layered, skins just inevitably overwrote each other. If this doesn't exist, I give support! No point in not having it when apparel layers just fine.
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
Support! Dragons could be so much more complex and intricate this way! It would encourage people to MAKE more accents and things too!
Support! Dragons could be so much more complex and intricate this way! It would encourage people to MAKE more accents and things too!
unGQGiy.png
Hey all - Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote] [br]Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof. Thank you!
Hey all -

Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof.

Thank you!
I support this, as this can only increase the revenue for FR while simultaneously making a lot of players really, really happy. Like, players who have been playing for a long time. And have a lot of accents. And dragons. And they want more accents without getting more dragons. Because layering is amazing and also looks cool.

I will throw money at FR to make this happen. Please. Stat.
I support this, as this can only increase the revenue for FR while simultaneously making a lot of players really, really happy. Like, players who have been playing for a long time. And have a lot of accents. And dragons. And they want more accents without getting more dragons. Because layering is amazing and also looks cool.

I will throw money at FR to make this happen. Please. Stat.
I fully support this! I have so many accents that would look amazing layered with another. Plus, I think this would make the skin/accent/gem sales rise and would definitely make TONS of players extremely happy!

I wait for the day when this becomes a thing ;v;
I fully support this! I have so many accents that would look amazing layered with another. Plus, I think this would make the skin/accent/gem sales rise and would definitely make TONS of players extremely happy!

I wait for the day when this becomes a thing ;v;
I support this!!

We can already view layered accents when previewing, if im not mistaken?
I see no reason why we cant layer accents on dragons.

It could make for some very cool results!
I support this!!

We can already view layered accents when previewing, if im not mistaken?
I see no reason why we cant layer accents on dragons.

It could make for some very cool results!
efohDtn.png
This is a really good idea!
I have wished this was an actual thing soo many times already! So many accents would look so good layered on another accent or skin and i really can't find any drawback to being able to do this. It can be done with apparel, so why not with accents/skins?

Full support for this reason!
This is a really good idea!
I have wished this was an actual thing soo many times already! So many accents would look so good layered on another accent or skin and i really can't find any drawback to being able to do this. It can be done with apparel, so why not with accents/skins?

Full support for this reason!
uLmqGa6.png tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.png

snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Support, or maybe an accent could fit with an accent? I used to think it worked, and could've made some beauties
Support, or maybe an accent could fit with an accent? I used to think it worked, and could've made some beauties
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Support. When I first joined I thought you could layer them because it showed in the accent preview. I was so disappointed when I learned you couldn't... There are so many possibilities with it...
I dont think any more than two slots would be necessary and I agree with the idea of paying for the second slot with gems.
Support. When I first joined I thought you could layer them because it showed in the accent preview. I was so disappointed when I learned you couldn't... There are so many possibilities with it...
I dont think any more than two slots would be necessary and I agree with the idea of paying for the second slot with gems.
lNLqL93.pngvh23Ddz.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 115