Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2015
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45
OMG YA!!!!
OMG YA!!!!
Today I got an Arcane Chest and found one of the new skins in it! Thanks!
Today I got an Arcane Chest and found one of the new skins in it! Thanks!
x0dMTPw.png
EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY.
EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY.
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
Thank you Spacedad.
Thank you Spacedad.
First off the Marketplace has no chill with the skin situation, each time I go there it's like the same three. Also, when I do go and find, like, a whole page of skins I click to buy the accent I want and it's already sold out in like ten seconds?? Like wot?
First off the Marketplace has no chill with the skin situation, each time I go there it's like the same three. Also, when I do go and find, like, a whole page of skins I click to buy the accent I want and it's already sold out in like ten seconds?? Like wot?
vy4plc.png
YES
YES
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
aw..no guardian skins
aw..no guardian skins
Amazing !!
Amazing !!
Yepyep, most likely someone's sniping them @SnoopSnip
Yepyep, most likely someone's sniping them @SnoopSnip
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Hello folks. I understand some of you are unhappy with this festival's skins/accents. That's okay. I understand you would like to see more variety in skin/accent breeds overall. That's also okay to express here.

What's not okay is using this thread, the celebratory announcement thread, to go after the winning skin/accents and by extension, the artists. When you are calling out a specific set of skins or accents, you are essentially calling out a specific group of players and that's not allowed on the Flight Rising forums.

If you have any feedback or concerns you would like to share with the Flight Rising team regarding the festival skin/accents contest overall, please send us a message through Contact Us.

Thank you.
Hello folks. I understand some of you are unhappy with this festival's skins/accents. That's okay. I understand you would like to see more variety in skin/accent breeds overall. That's also okay to express here.

What's not okay is using this thread, the celebratory announcement thread, to go after the winning skin/accents and by extension, the artists. When you are calling out a specific set of skins or accents, you are essentially calling out a specific group of players and that's not allowed on the Flight Rising forums.

If you have any feedback or concerns you would like to share with the Flight Rising team regarding the festival skin/accents contest overall, please send us a message through Contact Us.

Thank you.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45