Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2015
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48
@Heathers HECK HECK HECK
@Heathers HECK HECK HECK
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
*sees Baldwin exclusive skins*

Hnnnnnnghgngnghghgh
*sees Baldwin exclusive skins*

Hnnnnnnghgngnghghgh
-AchievementGet-
Well now, 2 craftable skins?! (and one is a Skydancer's even!)

TIME TO DIG UP EVERYTHING! I need me some gravel!
Well now, 2 craftable skins?! (and one is a Skydancer's even!)

TIME TO DIG UP EVERYTHING! I need me some gravel!
Uhm, do you need to be level 7 to make te Baldwin-exclusive skins? If so... :@ that would be really uncool to be honest. I don't know how to feel about Baldwin-exclusive skins to begin with, but having them be the highest level is really not fair. Unless for some reason they haven't shown up for me yet? (Edit: okay yes they just didn't show up right away - they're only level 2! I can live with that ^^)

Otherwiseee, I really like the apparel. I'm bummed some of my favourite accents/skins didn't win :( but the ones that did win are still nice.. just not many that are for me ;~; oh well, you can't win em all right :D

Happy Flameforgers!
Uhm, do you need to be level 7 to make te Baldwin-exclusive skins? If so... :@ that would be really uncool to be honest. I don't know how to feel about Baldwin-exclusive skins to begin with, but having them be the highest level is really not fair. Unless for some reason they haven't shown up for me yet? (Edit: okay yes they just didn't show up right away - they're only level 2! I can live with that ^^)

Otherwiseee, I really like the apparel. I'm bummed some of my favourite accents/skins didn't win :( but the ones that did win are still nice.. just not many that are for me ;~; oh well, you can't win em all right :D

Happy Flameforgers!
[quote name="Reborn" date=2015-08-23 00:42:19] Uhm, do you need to be level 7 to make te Baldwin-exclusive skins? If so... :@ that would be really uncool to be honest. I don't know how to feel about Baldwin-exclusive skins to begin with, but having them be the highest level is really not fair. Unless for some reason they haven't shown up for me yet? [/quote] @Reborn They are a level 2 recipe!
Reborn wrote on 2015-08-23:
Uhm, do you need to be level 7 to make te Baldwin-exclusive skins? If so... :@ that would be really uncool to be honest. I don't know how to feel about Baldwin-exclusive skins to begin with, but having them be the highest level is really not fair. Unless for some reason they haven't shown up for me yet?

@Reborn They are a level 2 recipe!
Looks like this is the hot topic of the day! Can't wait to get stuck in
Looks like this is the hot topic of the day! Can't wait to get stuck in
GMT +11
Site's being super laggy for me in spots : /
Hope it's being looked at?
Site's being super laggy for me in spots : /
Hope it's being looked at?
Yey for the Baldwin skins though I have been having horrible lag... everything takes a while to load if I don't get the white page of doom
Yey for the Baldwin skins though I have been having horrible lag... everything takes a while to load if I don't get the white page of doom
@Undel

Hehe yes, they showed up for me now ^_^ it just had a delay for some reason! Happy to hear they'll be easily available to all - I wasn't expecting to have any Baldwin-exclusive skins, but now that I see they're at a low level I think it's pretty neat.
@Undel

Hehe yes, they showed up for me now ^_^ it just had a delay for some reason! Happy to hear they'll be easily available to all - I wasn't expecting to have any Baldwin-exclusive skins, but now that I see they're at a low level I think it's pretty neat.
Yessss ouo
Yessss ouo
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48