Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 166 167
Game is not rewarding gold anymore
Game is not rewarding gold anymore
I have read that the admins are looking into this problem of not getting treasure... but... Will the treasure be refunded or something? I got 450k points on easy mode, but at the end I did not recieve treasure (and the highscores weren't showing either). I would like to have that treasure I should've earned because I kinda need it right now.. :c
I have read that the admins are looking into this problem of not getting treasure... but... Will the treasure be refunded or something? I got 450k points on easy mode, but at the end I did not recieve treasure (and the highscores weren't showing either). I would like to have that treasure I should've earned because I kinda need it right now.. :c
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
[quote name="Kiulani" date="2013-08-30 11:59:11"]I have read that the admins are looking into this problem of not getting treasure... but... Will the treasure be refunded or something? I got 450k points on easy mode, but at the end I did not recieve treasure (and the highscores weren't showing either). I would like to have that treasure I should've earned because I kinda need it right now.. :c[/quote] I understand that this kind of thing can be frustrating, but please keep in mind that Shock Switch is still in beta and may have the potential to not reward treasure at all during this time. We are actively working on improving the functionality of this Faire game and appreciate your patience and feedback!
Kiulani wrote on 2013-08-30 11:59:11:

I understand that this kind of thing can be frustrating, but please keep in mind that Shock Switch is still in beta and may have the potential to not reward treasure at all during this time. We are actively working on improving the functionality of this Faire game and appreciate your patience and feedback!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol That's true, I forgot for a minute there that Shock Switch was in beta. Thank you very much for trying to improve the game. ^^
@Xhaztol That's true, I forgot for a minute there that Shock Switch was in beta. Thank you very much for trying to improve the game. ^^
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
[quote name="uropygid" date="2013-08-30 11:21:39"]I would appreciate the pop-ups at least being disabled from the photosensitive-friendly version. colourful pop-ups that flash by seem to kind of defeat the purpose of having an effect-less version.[/quote] I agree, I don't understand why they are even available in the effectless version - they are just as bad as the lighting flashes.
uropygid wrote on 2013-08-30 11:21:39:
I would appreciate the pop-ups at least being disabled from the photosensitive-friendly version. colourful pop-ups that flash by seem to kind of defeat the purpose of having an effect-less version.

I agree, I don't understand why they are even available in the effectless version - they are just as bad as the lighting flashes.
I am tentatively okay with the payout change. I'm making about the same amount of treasure (~1k/min) on Easy now that I was on Very Easy before, and that seems like a fair and reasonable payout for the amount of time spent. I do think that for it to be worthwhile to play on the higher difficulties the multiplier needs to be a lot higher. It's simply much harder to form chains with six different types of blocks in the play area than 4.

I like having chain and combo pop-ups because I like being able to tell whether I actually managed to move things in place in time to make a chain and how far along in the chain I am, especially when chains are cascading all over the play area. That said, the actual graphic being used at the moment is kind of obtrusive. I'd suggest either making it smaller or perhaps removing the box background behind the number.
I am tentatively okay with the payout change. I'm making about the same amount of treasure (~1k/min) on Easy now that I was on Very Easy before, and that seems like a fair and reasonable payout for the amount of time spent. I do think that for it to be worthwhile to play on the higher difficulties the multiplier needs to be a lot higher. It's simply much harder to form chains with six different types of blocks in the play area than 4.

I like having chain and combo pop-ups because I like being able to tell whether I actually managed to move things in place in time to make a chain and how far along in the chain I am, especially when chains are cascading all over the play area. That said, the actual graphic being used at the moment is kind of obtrusive. I'd suggest either making it smaller or perhaps removing the box background behind the number.
Selling '13 Lightning and Fire Festival chests! PM me if you'd like to make an offer.
Is the new payout intended or is it a bug? Before it was approx by what I recall from my 50k runthrough's on Very Easy 1k per 10k points, but now its only approx 800T per 10k. It already takes me several hours due to wrist issues to play fairgrounds with any decent results so this change is rather physically hurtful to said wrists and extremely frustrating mentally for me.

And I know theres always coliseum if I need to make up treasure fast, as many people have mentioned before to me elsewhere, but I literally for a few hours of grinding easier zones where I can one to two shot mobs, only make approx 5k, if that, in item value.

90% of the time its no loot, and the other 10% is a mix of a single piece of food item or material item, occassionally two food, two material, or a mix of both. Even rarer still do I find any stone fragments or those stones that teach your dragons an attack.
Is the new payout intended or is it a bug? Before it was approx by what I recall from my 50k runthrough's on Very Easy 1k per 10k points, but now its only approx 800T per 10k. It already takes me several hours due to wrist issues to play fairgrounds with any decent results so this change is rather physically hurtful to said wrists and extremely frustrating mentally for me.

And I know theres always coliseum if I need to make up treasure fast, as many people have mentioned before to me elsewhere, but I literally for a few hours of grinding easier zones where I can one to two shot mobs, only make approx 5k, if that, in item value.

90% of the time its no loot, and the other 10% is a mix of a single piece of food item or material item, occassionally two food, two material, or a mix of both. Even rarer still do I find any stone fragments or those stones that teach your dragons an attack.
Wow, the new payout is HELL for my wrists. I fully understand that Hard and Very Hard needed more payout, but reducing the ones on Easy and Very Easy are just mean. =/ The game is really fun, but not if you have to play it for hours every day to max your streak. Then it just becomes a chore and that's sad because I do like this game a lot. But today, I just can't wait for it to finally end. 15k left, ugh. Wrist...hurts...x_x
Wow, the new payout is HELL for my wrists. I fully understand that Hard and Very Hard needed more payout, but reducing the ones on Easy and Very Easy are just mean. =/ The game is really fun, but not if you have to play it for hours every day to max your streak. Then it just becomes a chore and that's sad because I do like this game a lot. But today, I just can't wait for it to finally end. 15k left, ugh. Wrist...hurts...x_x
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Quick suggestion to maybe move the combo alert box elsewhere. Like, anywhere other than in front of the actual play area? It sits in front of an entire box and is completely intrusive when playing quickly.
Quick suggestion to maybe move the combo alert box elsewhere. Like, anywhere other than in front of the actual play area? It sits in front of an entire box and is completely intrusive when playing quickly.
ZxQ0F7C.gif
I guess payout was altered but it seems wonk for me? I used to get more for reaching 600k on Hard, around 20k or so, and today I only got 11k for doing that. Tried it on easy, got 23k. -Confused-
I guess payout was altered but it seems wonk for me? I used to get more for reaching 600k on Hard, around 20k or so, and today I only got 11k for doing that. Tried it on easy, got 23k. -Confused-
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 166 167