Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 753 754
Are you guys 100% that the Copper Filigree Boots drop in Workshop?
Are you guys 100% that the Copper Filigree Boots drop in Workshop?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Since someone mentioned asking this: do the admins ship any deities? Or just any FR official characters?
Since someone mentioned asking this: do the admins ship any deities? Or just any FR official characters?
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
Is there a way to see how many players are under each clan? A sort of population count?
Is there a way to see how many players are under each clan? A sort of population count?
pzT6skJ.pngqehVJI1.pngM3d4UBE.pngwcd7Pdb.png
Why do dragon eyes always match their Flight, but familiars/Coli enemies can have any eye color, even though they use elemental attacks just like dragons?
Why do dragon eyes always match their Flight, but familiars/Coli enemies can have any eye color, even though they use elemental attacks just like dragons?
Hi folks! Reminder - this thread is for questions only. Thank you!
Hi folks! Reminder - this thread is for questions only. Thank you!
So I notice that there aren't any eggs listed on the "rare drops" section of the Encyclopedia page for the Arena (assuming those three broken images aren't eggs).

Is this the only venue that doesn't drop eggs at all..? If so, why..?
So I notice that there aren't any eggs listed on the "rare drops" section of the Encyclopedia page for the Arena (assuming those three broken images aren't eggs).

Is this the only venue that doesn't drop eggs at all..? If so, why..?
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
why can't we have a check all button for all the other horde option things?
why can't we have a check all button for all the other horde option things?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Is there a plan to add more alchemy recipes for battlestones?
Is there a plan to add more alchemy recipes for battlestones?
Where is Flight Rising based out of? Seeing as how it uses The Metric System and Has Pacific Standard time as the time zone I presumed it's be somewhere in B.C or the Yukon, however am unsure exactly where.
Where is Flight Rising based out of? Seeing as how it uses The Metric System and Has Pacific Standard time as the time zone I presumed it's be somewhere in B.C or the Yukon, however am unsure exactly where.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
A while ago you said that the Arcanist was the smallest deity, but now I'm wondering... who is the largest?
A while ago you said that the Arcanist was the smallest deity, but now I'm wondering... who is the largest?
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 753 754