Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 753 754
All non-questions and discussion have been removed, as well as quotes of previously asked questions. If you would like to discuss an answer provided, please feel free to start a discussion in the forum. Thank you!
All non-questions and discussion have been removed, as well as quotes of previously asked questions. If you would like to discuss an answer provided, please feel free to start a discussion in the forum. Thank you!
I have a question regarding the Charge of Guardians. If a Guardian choose to guard another individual dragon or familiar that dies of old age, or an item that will eventually, inevitably expire, will they take that as a failiure, ashamed that they couldn't protect it from the inevitaility of death or decay? And if a Guardian choose to guard an individual that later pass away, will they as a general rule keep guarding their charge's remains or grave?

Furthermore, would guardians consider it a failure for their charge to be destroyed by forces they could in no way or shape control. Like, if a Guardian choose a cave system as its charge, and there is a gigantic earthquake that, IDK, takes out all the caves in Sornieth or something, and the Guardian is just one individual dragon that obviously could never have stopped it.

As a final question, is revenge part of Guardian culture? If their charge is destroyed or killed by another dragon, will the Guardian avenge it in order to restore some of their honor, or just succumb to the grief of failure?
I have a question regarding the Charge of Guardians. If a Guardian choose to guard another individual dragon or familiar that dies of old age, or an item that will eventually, inevitably expire, will they take that as a failiure, ashamed that they couldn't protect it from the inevitaility of death or decay? And if a Guardian choose to guard an individual that later pass away, will they as a general rule keep guarding their charge's remains or grave?

Furthermore, would guardians consider it a failure for their charge to be destroyed by forces they could in no way or shape control. Like, if a Guardian choose a cave system as its charge, and there is a gigantic earthquake that, IDK, takes out all the caves in Sornieth or something, and the Guardian is just one individual dragon that obviously could never have stopped it.

As a final question, is revenge part of Guardian culture? If their charge is destroyed or killed by another dragon, will the Guardian avenge it in order to restore some of their honor, or just succumb to the grief of failure?
Why has the price for thematic holiday apparel changed across the past few years? During the first year, Armbands were 25 currency, during the second, the sashes were 35. During this year, the crowns are 40. What is prompting this change, when all other prices remain consistent?
Why has the price for thematic holiday apparel changed across the past few years? During the first year, Armbands were 25 currency, during the second, the sashes were 35. During this year, the crowns are 40. What is prompting this change, when all other prices remain consistent?
0lxtP1J.png
Out of curiosity, say that someone is really avid about breeding dragons and hatching eggs that they have in the nesting grounds as soon as they are able. I know that the rule on multiple accounts is that there should only be one per player, because they do not want "side accounts" to give players a quick advantage money/gathering advantages because it is unfair, but what if a side account's only use is to be used as a place to store some old dragons while the new ones are hatching, then once the fate of the new dragons are decided (kept, sold, or exalted) then the previous dragons are sent back to the main account. Would that be alright, or is that still a big no?
Out of curiosity, say that someone is really avid about breeding dragons and hatching eggs that they have in the nesting grounds as soon as they are able. I know that the rule on multiple accounts is that there should only be one per player, because they do not want "side accounts" to give players a quick advantage money/gathering advantages because it is unfair, but what if a side account's only use is to be used as a place to store some old dragons while the new ones are hatching, then once the fate of the new dragons are decided (kept, sold, or exalted) then the previous dragons are sent back to the main account. Would that be alright, or is that still a big no?
ooo Artifracture sounds fun :D

Do you plan on adding more skins for Guardian dragons?
ooo Artifracture sounds fun :D

Do you plan on adding more skins for Guardian dragons?
ku7My32.png
is the dragon pictured in the Honorable, Superior, & Astral achievements anyone specific, or just a random imperial?
is the dragon pictured in the Honorable, Superior, & Astral achievements anyone specific, or just a random imperial?
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
If one changes a dragon already on a nest via gene or breed change scroll, will the hatchlings have a chance to be born with the new traits or will they keep the traits the parents had at the time they were put on the nest?
If one changes a dragon already on a nest via gene or breed change scroll, will the hatchlings have a chance to be born with the new traits or will they keep the traits the parents had at the time they were put on the nest?
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
Any plans for an API?

What is Flight Rising's stance on web scraping if it's just getting public info off a page everyone can see (for example, an user's lair)?
Any plans for an API?

What is Flight Rising's stance on web scraping if it's just getting public info off a page everyone can see (for example, an user's lair)?
How available/approachable are the deities for normal dragons? Could a random dragon from my clan just walk up to the Lightweaver and engage in conversation? Or is exaltation the only way to communicate with them?
How available/approachable are the deities for normal dragons? Could a random dragon from my clan just walk up to the Lightweaver and engage in conversation? Or is exaltation the only way to communicate with them?
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
There had been numerous custom skins/accents deleted after publish due to copyright, and players who hold the copies had them removed from their collection. I'm wondering, if there's any compensation for those deleted skin/accents, since both buying blueprints or buy from artists cost gems. It just seems quite unfair for those who spent real life money to get something published (or buy from other artists), then end up with deleted item and money down the drainage...
There had been numerous custom skins/accents deleted after publish due to copyright, and players who hold the copies had them removed from their collection. I'm wondering, if there's any compensation for those deleted skin/accents, since both buying blueprints or buy from artists cost gems. It just seems quite unfair for those who spent real life money to get something published (or buy from other artists), then end up with deleted item and money down the drainage...
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 753 754