Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
The chests are in. :-) [item=Charred chest]
The chests are in. :-)

Charred Chest
Are the contest skins the only thing inside the chest? Or does it come with other stuff? I'm not sure if I should open mine or sell it since I already got the skin I want o:
Are the contest skins the only thing inside the chest? Or does it come with other stuff? I'm not sure if I should open mine or sell it since I already got the skin I want o:
They also contain a bit of treasure and a couple gems.

I really like some of the skins, but there's no way I'm spending that much money for one in the marketplace =( Just have to hope my other favorites are chest drops.
They also contain a bit of treasure and a couple gems.

I really like some of the skins, but there's no way I'm spending that much money for one in the marketplace =( Just have to hope my other favorites are chest drops.
ccDyspX.png
[item=Metallurgists Forgetools] These are kind of awesome, but I just wish that the glasses and the hammer had been separate pieces of apparel. Since I would've liked to equip both the steampunk goggles and the hammer on one of my dragons. Ah well.

These are kind of awesome, but I just wish that the glasses and the hammer had been separate pieces of apparel. Since I would've liked to equip both the steampunk goggles and the hammer on one of my dragons. Ah well.
Which of the skins can be bought from the MP?
Which of the skins can be bought from the MP?
p3fCYQ4.png
Burn strong, burn bright, and carry on the will of the flames, Child of Fire.
May the fire burn within you.
@Sentoki
As far as I know, Foxfire, Seraphim and Firekeeper (Spiral, Skydancer, Snapper)
I haven't seen the fourth skin yet... And even the three mentioned just twice (luckily bought them all the second time)
I hope I could help
@Sentoki
As far as I know, Foxfire, Seraphim and Firekeeper (Spiral, Skydancer, Snapper)
I haven't seen the fourth skin yet... And even the three mentioned just twice (luckily bought them all the second time)
I hope I could help
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
The fourth is Molten Flow - the Imperial skin.
The fourth is Molten Flow - the Imperial skin.
I got all the Flameforgers apparel yesterday, it looks awesome :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=134636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1347/134636_350.png[/img] [/url]
I got all the Flameforgers apparel yesterday, it looks awesome :D

134636_350.png
Tn4aWhc.png
@AnKa
So, this means i can't get the Spiral skin on Coliseum, correct? Do you know how much it costs in the marketplace?
@AnKa
So, this means i can't get the Spiral skin on Coliseum, correct? Do you know how much it costs in the marketplace?
@ExDream00
Each skin is 45k
@ExDream00
Each skin is 45k
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16