Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 194 195
Oh my gosh, I love this thread.

I can see all those wildclaw teens battling it out with each other to see who's stronger and having huge hunting contests to woo their crushes. And wildclaw teen angst being painted all over the lair walls. Though, I also see wildclaws from pilfered nests having an identity crisis when they realize that they were raised by the rivals of their biological parents. Poor wildclaws! (Makes me think of the upcoming Fire Emblem game for those who know of it)

@NightFuryScream That's actually really interesting, I didn't know that about ADHD, thanks! :)
Oh my gosh, I love this thread.

I can see all those wildclaw teens battling it out with each other to see who's stronger and having huge hunting contests to woo their crushes. And wildclaw teen angst being painted all over the lair walls. Though, I also see wildclaws from pilfered nests having an identity crisis when they realize that they were raised by the rivals of their biological parents. Poor wildclaws! (Makes me think of the upcoming Fire Emblem game for those who know of it)

@NightFuryScream That's actually really interesting, I didn't know that about ADHD, thanks! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
@Isiora [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6482/648128_350.png?mtime=U5i8cAABzEg[/img] [b]A [i]CUTE[/i] DRAGON?[/b]
@Isiora

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6482/648128_350.png?mtime=U5i8cAABzEg[/img]

A CUTE DRAGON?
[quote name="MissouriMule" date=2015-05-03 11:37:42] I approve of this... [/quote] @MissouriMule THANK YOU for that Captain Picard gif.
MissouriMule wrote on 2015-05-03:
I approve of this...

@MissouriMule

THANK YOU for that Captain Picard gif.
@DrValentina

*bows*

Everyone needs a little Picard now in then, my good doctor~
@DrValentina

*bows*

Everyone needs a little Picard now in then, my good doctor~
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
@MissouriMule

DAMIT, JIM, I'M ADOCTOR, NOT A DRAGON!
@MissouriMule

DAMIT, JIM, I'M ADOCTOR, NOT A DRAGON!
Imagine adolescent dragon girls going through a mirror phase, a la the "bad boy" phase. Female mirrors are baffled by this development.
Imagine adolescent dragon girls going through a mirror phase, a la the "bad boy" phase. Female mirrors are baffled by this development.
2mYW1Zy.png gdlsFvm.png Wj3N42A.png
Hi folks! Remember to keep the discussion on-topic. If it stops being about Flight Rising and dragons, we'll have to lock the thread. Thank you!

edit: off-topic posts are removed
Hi folks! Remember to keep the discussion on-topic. If it stops being about Flight Rising and dragons, we'll have to lock the thread. Thank you!

edit: off-topic posts are removed
Nature and Plague dragons trying to CR themselves to the opposite flight just to get on their parents nerves.
Nature and Plague dragons trying to CR themselves to the opposite flight just to get on their parents nerves.
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
Noodle's eating everything including the kitchen sink all in the name of puberty and a growth spurt. Oh, and then eating their Gaurdian friend's poorly selected "charge" because Noodle's need food.
Noodle's eating everything including the kitchen sink all in the name of puberty and a growth spurt. Oh, and then eating their Gaurdian friend's poorly selected "charge" because Noodle's need food.
Please check out my blog! New posts coming out on Fridays :)
http://nerdsintheneighborhood.weebly.com
Young dragons daring each other to ding **** ditch (or something similar) the clan leader

and who is this mysterious Jimmy..
Young dragons daring each other to ding **** ditch (or something similar) the clan leader

and who is this mysterious Jimmy..
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.pngtumblr_inline_naw2dd7nbo1qcdvai.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 194 195