Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | -slips into forum quietly-
Ah, you can see me?

Well, hello! I just joined yesterday.

I spent my first day reading various guides, including the one about making quick and easy treasure, one about the coliseum, and a couple dedicated to items like familiars and apparel. They were all very informative.

Now, I figure I should probably post on the forums and get to know some people.

I'm quiet and introverted, but I also love helping people and making friends. In the spring, I'll be going back to college so I can pursue a career and leave my unfulfilling, minimum-wage lifestyle behind.

I'm also trying to practice drawing, because I used to love it and want to do it again.

That's all for now. See you around!
Ah, you can see me?

Well, hello! I just joined yesterday.

I spent my first day reading various guides, including the one about making quick and easy treasure, one about the coliseum, and a couple dedicated to items like familiars and apparel. They were all very informative.

Now, I figure I should probably post on the forums and get to know some people.

I'm quiet and introverted, but I also love helping people and making friends. In the spring, I'll be going back to college so I can pursue a career and leave my unfulfilling, minimum-wage lifestyle behind.

I'm also trying to practice drawing, because I used to love it and want to do it again.

That's all for now. See you around!
Welcome to FR! Love the derg in your avatar! Very valentine like!
Welcome to FR! Love the derg in your avatar! Very valentine like!
sYJ7QdI.png
@ChasingAndromeda
Thank you! I chose those colors on purpose and named her Valentina. I was thinking of starting a hoard of dragons with those colors... maybe.

I like the dragon in your avatar, too. Makes me think of Indiana Jones, if he had glasses. Tundras have great facial expressions.
@ChasingAndromeda
Thank you! I chose those colors on purpose and named her Valentina. I was thinking of starting a hoard of dragons with those colors... maybe.

I like the dragon in your avatar, too. Makes me think of Indiana Jones, if he had glasses. Tundras have great facial expressions.
Hello
Fun fact
I'm also quiet and introverted
Hello
Fun fact
I'm also quiet and introverted
[size=2][b]@Cuddlecakes Hello! Welcome to FR. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] I loved your intro! I hope you have an awesome time here. Good luck! [emoji=firework size=1]
@Cuddlecakes

Hello! Welcome to FR.

I loved your intro! I hope you have an awesome time here. Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif
@MasterMmmm
-licks-

How do you do?

@Zlore
Thank you very much! :D
@MasterMmmm
-licks-

How do you do?

@Zlore
Thank you very much! :D
I'm fine, how are you? [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] Cat dragon
I'm fine, how are you?

Cat dragon
ello~ i'm also introverted and quiet = w = but i also dig your dragons colors
ello~ i'm also introverted and quiet = w = but i also dig your dragons colors
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
Hi! Welcome!
Hi! Welcome!
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@MasterMmmm
So cute ~ And I'm doing well, thank you.

@BloodyKins
We've got enough people to start a club, now! And thank you. ^^

@TheMorningStar01
Thank you!
@MasterMmmm
So cute ~ And I'm doing well, thank you.

@BloodyKins
We've got enough people to start a club, now! And thank you. ^^

@TheMorningStar01
Thank you!