Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Let's Be Friends!
[indent][/indent]Hi there! I'm decently new to FR (Donations and advice always welcome!) and I'd really like to get involved with the community and meet some people, so: [emoji=blue gem size=1] - Introduce yourself down below [emoji=bestiary size=1] - Include like, Like, your favourite show or video game, name, or random facts ya know [emoji=new friend size=1] - Send me a friend request! [emoji=trade size=1] And maybe we can throw a couple items, treasure, or food each other's way, ya know!? [emoji=d20 size=1] Starting off, I'm gay and I [i]really[/i] like Critical Role, and various other RPG games/series! [indent][/indent][img]http://i.imgur.com/lkuETX7.png[/img]
Hi there! I'm decently new to FR (Donations and advice always welcome!) and I'd really like to get involved with the community and meet some people, so:

- Introduce yourself down below

- Include like, Like, your favourite show or video game, name, or random facts ya know

- Send me a friend request!

And maybe we can throw a couple items, treasure, or food each other's way, ya know!?

Starting off, I'm gay and I really like Critical Role, and various other RPG games/series!

lkuETX7.png
food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif Winter-Wolf.gifTjQSLKU.png Black-Wolf_FLIPPED.giffood_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif
@Dullahound

hi there! And welcome to flight rising ^^

I'm a big nerd, love anything to do with the supernatural (so surprise, surprise my favorite TV shows are Supernatural, Over the Garden Wall and Gravity Falls lol). I'm always open to chatting so feel free to shoot me a message if your ever bored
@Dullahound

hi there! And welcome to flight rising ^^

I'm a big nerd, love anything to do with the supernatural (so surprise, surprise my favorite TV shows are Supernatural, Over the Garden Wall and Gravity Falls lol). I'm always open to chatting so feel free to shoot me a message if your ever bored
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@xNEVERLANDx I absolutely adore Gravity falls! And supernatural used to be one of my favourite shows, i got so close to finishing it but never did smh
@xNEVERLANDx I absolutely adore Gravity falls! And supernatural used to be one of my favourite shows, i got so close to finishing it but never did smh
food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif Winter-Wolf.gifTjQSLKU.png Black-Wolf_FLIPPED.giffood_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif
@Dullahound
Hello! I'm SWQZ828! I have been on FR for about 3 months, and I am in the Arcane flight! I really like The King's Avatar (on Netflix) - it's about... Never mind, I won't summarize it for you or else you'll get bored haha.
This is what happens (below)
Me: Mom, this book was really interesting! It was about blahblahahblahblah, and then blahblahblah--
Mom: OK, that's enough. It just made me not want to read it.

So yeah. Well, anyway, welcome to FR!
@Dullahound
Hello! I'm SWQZ828! I have been on FR for about 3 months, and I am in the Arcane flight! I really like The King's Avatar (on Netflix) - it's about... Never mind, I won't summarize it for you or else you'll get bored haha.
This is what happens (below)
Me: Mom, this book was really interesting! It was about blahblahahblahblah, and then blahblahblah--
Mom: OK, that's enough. It just made me not want to read it.

So yeah. Well, anyway, welcome to FR!
tDeKDnH.png