Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | small intro
eevee enthusiast | she/her | vietnamese | CDT | 12

peachcream // fluffylimes <3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EzaZ0hD6cIoWZk1teq5rK2uMq2h8mA9PVhF36HJhYVw/edit?usp=sharing

This is of course on my profile,
but this makes it easier since flight rising sometimes glitches for me and forums is kinda the only way I can do this properly~ ;w;
eevee enthusiast | she/her | vietnamese | CDT | 12

peachcream // fluffylimes <3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EzaZ0hD6cIoWZk1teq5rK2uMq2h8mA9PVhF36HJhYVw/edit?usp=sharing

This is of course on my profile,
but this makes it easier since flight rising sometimes glitches for me and forums is kinda the only way I can do this properly~ ;w;
[size=2][b]@seoksinful Aww, what a cute little intro! Welcome to FR! [emoji=guardian star size=1] Hope you have an awesome time here. Good luck! [emoji=firework size=1]
@seoksinful

Aww, what a cute little intro! Welcome to FR!

Hope you have an awesome time here. Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif
@Seokinsinful
Ahh, I love your username and the little pink aesthetic you’ve got going on! Welcome to FR :>!!
If you need any help then feel free to ask around, I’m sure other peeps (including me) are willing to help ya out! Hope you enjoy your stay ^^!
@Seokinsinful
Ahh, I love your username and the little pink aesthetic you’ve got going on! Welcome to FR :>!!
If you need any help then feel free to ask around, I’m sure other peeps (including me) are willing to help ya out! Hope you enjoy your stay ^^!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Hoodies Alright, thank you so much! That means a lot to me~ uwu
@Hoodies Alright, thank you so much! That means a lot to me~ uwu
@Zlore Thank you so much !
@Zlore Thank you so much !