Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Artist Saying Hi! (Again!)
After a stressful few months of not being able to play Flight Rising that I can't talk about, I'm finally back! I was an old user back in the day and have recently decided to start playing FR again. Such a relief to be back! I plan on doing art, so follow or keep an eye out for my forum posts - I don't really have any examples yet, except for this sketch I did quite a while ago which isn't a FR dragon. Thanks for reading and hope to post more soon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lTjv2RX.jpg[/img]
After a stressful few months of not being able to play Flight Rising that I can't talk about, I'm finally back! I was an old user back in the day and have recently decided to start playing FR again. Such a relief to be back!

I plan on doing art, so follow or keep an eye out for my forum posts - I don't really have any examples yet, except for this sketch I did quite a while ago which isn't a FR dragon.

Thanks for reading and hope to post more soon!

lTjv2RX.jpg
Art Sales Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2749118/1
Ahhh that's so cute! Glad you were able to make it back! :D
Ahhh that's so cute! Glad you were able to make it back! :D
sYJ7QdI.png
@Jigziejam

Welcome back to FR! I really love your art style. I think there'd be a good demand for it on FR.

You may not need all this information since you were here before, but I recommend checking out Foff's Guide to Making an Art Shop and Kotomi's Guide to the Art Forums.

You might also want to check out the Art Shop Directory 3.0. There is an opt-in list of active art shops there. You can compare your prices to similar artists with this tool. There is also the Wanted Art Thread. If your interest is slow you can submit your art shop to people searching for art.

In case you weren't aware, according to FR's terms of use you are able to sell digital artwork of FR characters for real-world money (so long as there is a link back to FlightRising). The current exchange rate is $1USD = 100 Gems = 100,000 Treasure. The gem to treasure ratio isn't entirely accurate, but it makes for and easy make g/kt/USD exchanges.

I hope you enjoy your stay in FR.
@Jigziejam

Welcome back to FR! I really love your art style. I think there'd be a good demand for it on FR.

You may not need all this information since you were here before, but I recommend checking out Foff's Guide to Making an Art Shop and Kotomi's Guide to the Art Forums.

You might also want to check out the Art Shop Directory 3.0. There is an opt-in list of active art shops there. You can compare your prices to similar artists with this tool. There is also the Wanted Art Thread. If your interest is slow you can submit your art shop to people searching for art.

In case you weren't aware, according to FR's terms of use you are able to sell digital artwork of FR characters for real-world money (so long as there is a link back to FlightRising). The current exchange rate is $1USD = 100 Gems = 100,000 Treasure. The gem to treasure ratio isn't entirely accurate, but it makes for and easy make g/kt/USD exchanges.

I hope you enjoy your stay in FR.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Banayan

That is actually super helpful information, thank you very much! I will put this to use right away. I've already read through the first post. Even though I used to play and post on this game a lot there's much I don't recall about the forums so that is quite helpful.
@Banayan

That is actually super helpful information, thank you very much! I will put this to use right away. I've already read through the first post. Even though I used to play and post on this game a lot there's much I don't recall about the forums so that is quite helpful.
Art Sales Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2749118/1
[size=2][b]@JigzieJam Your art style is adorable. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] I hope to be seeing more of you around. Welcome to FR! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@JigzieJam

Your art style is adorable. I hope to be seeing more of you around.

Welcome to FR!
vaOV9W8.gif
@Jigziejam
Ahh! Your art is just the cutest! Welcome back to FR, I'm hoping to see more of your art soon! UwU
@Jigziejam
Ahh! Your art is just the cutest! Welcome back to FR, I'm hoping to see more of your art soon! UwU