Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hallo people! :) Let's be friends!!
1 2
Hello everyone! I'm not really new (since I joined around 2 months ago), but that doesn't mean I can't introduce myself, right? [emoji=fae laughing size=1] My name is SWQZ828! I would like to be referred to as she/her, and I'm probably younger than most of the players here. Haha XD I might start a hatchery with a friend, so if anyone has any pointers, etc., please post them!! Also, if anyone has any book/manga/music/K-Pop group recommendations, that would be great!
Hello everyone! I'm not really new (since I joined around 2 months ago), but that doesn't mean I can't introduce myself, right?

My name is SWQZ828! I would like to be referred to as she/her, and I'm probably younger than most of the players here. Haha XD

I might start a hatchery with a friend, so if anyone has any pointers, etc., please post them!!

Also, if anyone has any book/manga/music/K-Pop group recommendations, that would be great!
tDeKDnH.png
@swqz828

Hello! If you want, you can have a dragon from my training pits tab to help you along with your hatchery plans!

I’m trying to clean up my lair, so
@swqz828

Hello! If you want, you can have a dragon from my training pits tab to help you along with your hatchery plans!

I’m trying to clean up my lair, so
Wassup my bros
@DragonFeral
Thank you! Then, may I have Zeehbrah or Narjie?
@DragonFeral
Thank you! Then, may I have Zeehbrah or Narjie?
tDeKDnH.png
@swqz828

Narjie is in a crossroad, but you can definetly have zeehbrah
@swqz828

Narjie is in a crossroad, but you can definetly have zeehbrah
Wassup my bros
Welcome to FR and best of luck to your hatchery!
Welcome to FR and best of luck to your hatchery!
sYJ7QdI.png
@ChasingAndromeda
Thank you!! :)
@ChasingAndromeda
Thank you!! :)
tDeKDnH.png
@SWQZ828 Hello there, as a relatively new player would you like a free starcon/starbee dragon? :) You can pick one from my "To sell" tab!
@SWQZ828 Hello there, as a relatively new player would you like a free starcon/starbee dragon? :) You can pick one from my "To sell" tab!
@Vulthuryol Thank you!! May I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54036921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540370/54036921_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Vulthuryol
Thank you!! May I have
54036921_350.png
tDeKDnH.png
@SWQZ828 you may :) Let me get her situated for you
@SWQZ828 you may :) Let me get her situated for you
@Vulthuryol
Thanks!! :D
@Vulthuryol
Thanks!! :D
tDeKDnH.png
1 2