Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello there!
hey guys! I'm new here but am excited to get started. I don't really know how anything works, so please if you have any advice, let me know! thank you <3
hey guys! I'm new here but am excited to get started. I don't really know how anything works, so please if you have any advice, let me know! thank you <3
@saureus Welcome to FR! First of all, if you want to get a lot of cash you'll want to either check out the Fairgrounds or Coliseum. The Fairgrounds has a couple of games, but the most profitable is Glimmer and Gloom. It's a kind of complicated game, but there's a well-known guide [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115]here[/url] that can get you started. The Coliseum (coli for short) is a lot more different but can still provide a lot of treasure. The Coli is sort of like an RPG with Pokemon-like elements where you battle enemies. They can drop a number of things, such as food, materials, unhatched eggs (which hatch dragons and are SUPER expensive, you'll want to sell them), or genes, which can be used on dragons to have them sport unique patterns! Other than that, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Flight Rising has a very friendly community that's never afraid to help. I'd also recommend that you spend some time on the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf]Raffles & Giveaways forum[/url], where tons of stuff, like dragons and items are given away, and are almost always free to new players. Don't be afraid to hit up the Plague forum either. We're always happy to welcome a new germ into the ranks, and speaking of, I'll be sending a little gift your way too [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@saureus Welcome to FR! First of all, if you want to get a lot of cash you'll want to either check out the Fairgrounds or Coliseum. The Fairgrounds has a couple of games, but the most profitable is Glimmer and Gloom. It's a kind of complicated game, but there's a well-known guide here that can get you started. The Coliseum (coli for short) is a lot more different but can still provide a lot of treasure. The Coli is sort of like an RPG with Pokemon-like elements where you battle enemies. They can drop a number of things, such as food, materials, unhatched eggs (which hatch dragons and are SUPER expensive, you'll want to sell them), or genes, which can be used on dragons to have them sport unique patterns!

Other than that, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Flight Rising has a very friendly community that's never afraid to help. I'd also recommend that you spend some time on the Raffles & Giveaways forum, where tons of stuff, like dragons and items are given away, and are almost always free to new players.

Don't be afraid to hit up the Plague forum either. We're always happy to welcome a new germ into the ranks, and speaking of, I'll be sending a little gift your way too
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
wow tysm! <3
wow tysm! <3