Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello its me
Hello! My name is Oliver and I am new to Flight Rising! I used to love Neopets back in the early 2000s (I'm 26) and now I'm here to play with dragons on my spare time. I have a few pals that are already on this site and they've helped me get a little head start in my dragon collection.

I'm a designer and I love to draw. We'll see if I end up drawing any of my dragons though!

I'm very interested in providing ~ Dragon cataloging services ~ to other Flight Rising players. I made myself a whole catalogue to make scrying an easier task for myself (As seen here). So my only question is: how do I go about doing this? I'd love to provide a template and also offer to fill it out for others (for like ~3 gems/10 dragons or something).

Anyway!!! I'm super excited to be here!!!
Hello! My name is Oliver and I am new to Flight Rising! I used to love Neopets back in the early 2000s (I'm 26) and now I'm here to play with dragons on my spare time. I have a few pals that are already on this site and they've helped me get a little head start in my dragon collection.

I'm a designer and I love to draw. We'll see if I end up drawing any of my dragons though!

I'm very interested in providing ~ Dragon cataloging services ~ to other Flight Rising players. I made myself a whole catalogue to make scrying an easier task for myself (As seen here). So my only question is: how do I go about doing this? I'd love to provide a template and also offer to fill it out for others (for like ~3 gems/10 dragons or something).

Anyway!!! I'm super excited to be here!!!
@cloudbranches

Hello Oliver! My name is Blue, or Yi-na (Blue, mostly)

Designing is really cool :0 I love to draw though my artistic abilities are a flop-
Hmm, go to Creative Corner; that's where people sell art!
Then make a title, rules, etc.
I'd suggest looking at other shops.
3 gems is too little, and 10 dragons is too much (you'll run out of lair space quick) I'd suggest pricing your art based off of how long it takes you, and the simplicity. (Make sure to copyright them so no one steals-)
@cloudbranches

Hello Oliver! My name is Blue, or Yi-na (Blue, mostly)

Designing is really cool :0 I love to draw though my artistic abilities are a flop-
Hmm, go to Creative Corner; that's where people sell art!
Then make a title, rules, etc.
I'd suggest looking at other shops.
3 gems is too little, and 10 dragons is too much (you'll run out of lair space quick) I'd suggest pricing your art based off of how long it takes you, and the simplicity. (Make sure to copyright them so no one steals-)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@cloudbranches: Welcome to FR! I know your friends have helped you get a head start, but I offer this to most newbies anyway: take a look here. Choose any one of these dragons; I'll send them over to you for free as a welcoming gift. :)
@cloudbranches: Welcome to FR! I know your friends have helped you get a head start, but I offer this to most newbies anyway: take a look here. Choose any one of these dragons; I'll send them over to you for free as a welcoming gift. :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Calyypso Thanks for the pointers! I'll have to do more research and figure it out. Nice to meet you!

@Hyzenthlaay ahh! That's so kind of you! Is Charybdis available? I love the ultramarine!
@Calyypso Thanks for the pointers! I'll have to do more research and figure it out. Nice to meet you!

@Hyzenthlaay ahh! That's so kind of you! Is Charybdis available? I love the ultramarine!
@cloudbranches: She sure is; let me empty my den a bit and she'll be sent to you immediately!
@cloudbranches: She sure is; let me empty my den a bit and she'll be sent to you immediately!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@hyzenthlaay Thank you!!
Also, all of the lore you have written is incredibly in depth and I'm so into it. I'm trying to figure out lore for my own lair right now. It's fun to see in other lairs.
Thanks again for your generosity.
@hyzenthlaay Thank you!!
Also, all of the lore you have written is incredibly in depth and I'm so into it. I'm trying to figure out lore for my own lair right now. It's fun to see in other lairs.
Thanks again for your generosity.