Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie here!
Hello!

I just stumbled upon Flight Rising through a friend of mine. I know basically nothing about this game and have literally no idea where to start. I'd love any kind of guide for starting up for some tips of things to do!
Hello!

I just stumbled upon Flight Rising through a friend of mine. I know basically nothing about this game and have literally no idea where to start. I'd love any kind of guide for starting up for some tips of things to do!
@Laubeen
hey! welcome to FR!
Here are some guides:
BB Code
Coli training
Beginner guide
@Laubeen
hey! welcome to FR!
Here are some guides:
BB Code
Coli training
Beginner guide
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
Hi, @Laubeen! Now that Vsavi has given you guides, let me help you out a different way. Choose any one derg from this tab; I'll give one to you for free (if you want!). :)
Hi, @Laubeen! Now that Vsavi has given you guides, let me help you out a different way. Choose any one derg from this tab; I'll give one to you for free (if you want!). :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay
So generous of you! I'll take literally any of them!
@Hyzenthlaay
So generous of you! I'll take literally any of them!
@Laubeen: Sent over two. :)
@Laubeen: Sent over two. :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Laubeen Hiya! Welcome on FR and in the Wind flight, I spent a very nice time there (was from Wind originally)

If needed my signature has a link to a list of tips, hope it'll come in handy! c:

Also I got a dragon giveaway thread here !
@Laubeen Hiya! Welcome on FR and in the Wind flight, I spent a very nice time there (was from Wind originally)

If needed my signature has a link to a list of tips, hope it'll come in handy! c:

Also I got a dragon giveaway thread here !
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png