Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi there!
My names Jupiter, and while ive been here for half a year, i never introduced myself(or have been to forums at all to be honest..)! I dont know a lot about lore and stuff, im mostly collecting pretty dragons! I like spirals/imperial dragons the most. In free time i mostly do artwork (might open commissions here, not sure yet tho). Anyways, i hope you have a nice day! edit: i decided to also add link to examples of my art![url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2722859[/url][emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1]
My names Jupiter, and while ive been here for half a year, i never introduced myself(or have been to forums at all to be honest..)! I dont know a lot about lore and stuff, im mostly collecting pretty dragons! I like spirals/imperial dragons the most. In free time i mostly do artwork (might open commissions here, not sure yet tho). Anyways, i hope you have a nice day!
edit: i decided to also add link to examples of my art!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2722859
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
@Scarletbites, Hey Jupiter I'm Ren just made an account here and wanted to introduce myself my element is Earth and I only have two dragons my founders EarthStalker my Mirror with a serious attitude problem and his mate LushGrazer my Tundra who is mostly quiet and reserved and stands by her mate in whatever he chose she's not a fighter but she will if she has to just to defend their territory in the Shattered Plain where their clan Canyon Stalkers made home into a very ridged part of the Plain's with allot of pillers abd rock Spears naturally formed are.
@Scarletbites, Hey Jupiter I'm Ren just made an account here and wanted to introduce myself my element is Earth and I only have two dragons my founders EarthStalker my Mirror with a serious attitude problem and his mate LushGrazer my Tundra who is mostly quiet and reserved and stands by her mate in whatever he chose she's not a fighter but she will if she has to just to defend their territory in the Shattered Plain where their clan Canyon Stalkers made home into a very ridged part of the Plain's with allot of pillers abd rock Spears naturally formed are.