Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Boi
Hi! I've actually been on for a few days but i never realized there was a place to introduce myself! My irl friend @blueyesboi got me into this. Because Dragons, amiright?

I knew a bit about the lore before joining and Blu wouldn't stop talking about how cool Gaolers are, so I've decided I'm going to have a clan full of just ancient lads! I honestly don;t know what i'll do though if they come out with another ancient breed anytime soon.

Blu's been nice enough to support my newbie clan and grace me with All of their Gaolers, with the promise that they'll get first pick of the Cutest Kids.

I haven't been on for long but right now I'm just working on growing my Gaoler gene pool and collecting babies! Always looking for new friends and a chat tho!

Have a wonderful day!
Hi! I've actually been on for a few days but i never realized there was a place to introduce myself! My irl friend @blueyesboi got me into this. Because Dragons, amiright?

I knew a bit about the lore before joining and Blu wouldn't stop talking about how cool Gaolers are, so I've decided I'm going to have a clan full of just ancient lads! I honestly don;t know what i'll do though if they come out with another ancient breed anytime soon.

Blu's been nice enough to support my newbie clan and grace me with All of their Gaolers, with the promise that they'll get first pick of the Cutest Kids.

I haven't been on for long but right now I'm just working on growing my Gaoler gene pool and collecting babies! Always looking for new friends and a chat tho!

Have a wonderful day!
Welcome! You can save up for 2 galoer scrolls to galoer-ify your progens
Welcome! You can save up for 2 galoer scrolls to galoer-ify your progens
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Yeah I've thought about that! Problem is one of my progs is just. So not nice to look at. Forest/Rust/Navy. Which is a shame because Rust breakup and Navy opal look Amazing together. It's the forest that's killing it :/
Yeah I've thought about that! Problem is one of my progs is just. So not nice to look at. Forest/Rust/Navy. Which is a shame because Rust breakup and Navy opal look Amazing together. It's the forest that's killing it :/
Welcome! c:

I'm not in love with my progens either, and I decided they're beyond saving (mainly cuz of the offspring zzz, and I could've done better with my custom).

You could save up for scatterscrolls as well to get new colors on them, if anything! Could take awhile to get a nice color combo, but if other people can do it, maybe it's a good goal to work towards!
Welcome! c:

I'm not in love with my progens either, and I decided they're beyond saving (mainly cuz of the offspring zzz, and I could've done better with my custom).

You could save up for scatterscrolls as well to get new colors on them, if anything! Could take awhile to get a nice color combo, but if other people can do it, maybe it's a good goal to work towards!
3u37mIB.png