Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey guys :)
Hey guys, I’m a returning player trying to get back into the game with a new account! Except, despite having experience already, it really isn’t much :( (Only played for around a month with my old acc).

I like drawing dark themed dragons a lot, but I can do any, really. So, feel free to shoot me a message if you’d like something drawn.

I’ll do sketches for free (coloured) but more polished / super intricate drawings might cost some PayPal pay :/

Hope you all welcome me back!
Hey guys, I’m a returning player trying to get back into the game with a new account! Except, despite having experience already, it really isn’t much :( (Only played for around a month with my old acc).

I like drawing dark themed dragons a lot, but I can do any, really. So, feel free to shoot me a message if you’d like something drawn.

I’ll do sketches for free (coloured) but more polished / super intricate drawings might cost some PayPal pay :/

Hope you all welcome me back!
@MelonTemple Welcome back! If you need any help if you're ever stuck, feel free to ping me or add me and message me if you'd like. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@MelonTemple

Welcome back!
If you need any help if you're ever stuck, feel free to ping me or add me and message me if you'd like.