Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Konichiwa! New here <3
Hey there! I'm new to this website. Names Yuki. Yuki Namasaki ^^ I hope to meet and be friends with you!
Hey there! I'm new to this website. Names Yuki. Yuki Namasaki ^^ I hope to meet and be friends with you!
@YukiNamasaki

Welcome to Flight Rising! I really like your progens. You've done nicely with Yuki especially. It's really easy to tell what theme he's got going on. Haha. I think your randomly generated Mirror has a lot of potential too! With a few of the right genes you could turn that mirror into something truly special. Be sure to mess around with the Scrying Workshop to get an idea of what you could do with her.

Don't be shy to stop around in Help and Guides if you have any questions. Be sure to also check out your private flight forums. You might also want to check out raffles/giveaways if you're looking for more dragons or items to get started. There's always free stuff for newcomers!

I hope you enjoy your stay on Flight Rising!
@YukiNamasaki

Welcome to Flight Rising! I really like your progens. You've done nicely with Yuki especially. It's really easy to tell what theme he's got going on. Haha. I think your randomly generated Mirror has a lot of potential too! With a few of the right genes you could turn that mirror into something truly special. Be sure to mess around with the Scrying Workshop to get an idea of what you could do with her.

Don't be shy to stop around in Help and Guides if you have any questions. Be sure to also check out your private flight forums. You might also want to check out raffles/giveaways if you're looking for more dragons or items to get started. There's always free stuff for newcomers!

I hope you enjoy your stay on Flight Rising!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png