Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A Newly Hatched Member
Hello. I'm AmadeoVampire, or Amadeo/Vampire/Vamps for short.

After a week of silently playing I decided I would introduce myself here.
I found Flight Rising after seeing wonderful artwork of dragons on an art site I frequent. An artist I follow creates beautiful painted portraits of her own dragons. One day I happened across more lovely artwork by another artist featuring a pair of Fae dragons in Victorian style outfits, which spurred me to join. That and my long-lived love of dragons.

I joined the Ice flight. I was stuck between shadow and ice for a while, but the Icewardens' majestic leg fur won me over in the end.
As for my favourite dragon breed, it is a difficult decision. All of them have aspects I like. But for the time being I like Fae dragons, they suit my personal style of top hats, spats, waistcoats and robes rather well.

As for me, I am a full-time university student based in the UK who loves science, fantasy, vampire stories, video games, animals and horse riding. I hope to met and converse with some people and get to know the site better. The past week has seen me exploring the various features and dragon breeds, and gawking at all the fantastic combinations of genes and outfits that others have created.
Hello. I'm AmadeoVampire, or Amadeo/Vampire/Vamps for short.

After a week of silently playing I decided I would introduce myself here.
I found Flight Rising after seeing wonderful artwork of dragons on an art site I frequent. An artist I follow creates beautiful painted portraits of her own dragons. One day I happened across more lovely artwork by another artist featuring a pair of Fae dragons in Victorian style outfits, which spurred me to join. That and my long-lived love of dragons.

I joined the Ice flight. I was stuck between shadow and ice for a while, but the Icewardens' majestic leg fur won me over in the end.
As for my favourite dragon breed, it is a difficult decision. All of them have aspects I like. But for the time being I like Fae dragons, they suit my personal style of top hats, spats, waistcoats and robes rather well.

As for me, I am a full-time university student based in the UK who loves science, fantasy, vampire stories, video games, animals and horse riding. I hope to met and converse with some people and get to know the site better. The past week has seen me exploring the various features and dragon breeds, and gawking at all the fantastic combinations of genes and outfits that others have created.
doF9ATm.pngMwW2G7m.gifEnBCwzl.gif
@AmadeoVampire

Welcome to FlightRising! I hope you've been enjoying your stay so far!

The artwork draws a lot of members in. It's good! Hahaha. Don't be shy to stop by the help or guide sections of the forums if you ever have any questions. The FR community is super nice and helpful. You can poke around your private flight forums or general groups to find people with similar interests and hobbies.

Ice Flight has really pretty eye colors and a reputation for being very attached to their spreadsheets. They also seem to have a fondness for cats. But take all this hearsay and stereotyping with a grain of salt and go see what they're like for yourself. If you find you aren't fitting in after a couple months you have one free flight change and can ask around to see what the others are like.

Good luck creating some lovely victorian vampire faes. I can tell by your icon that you're already off to a good start!
@AmadeoVampire

Welcome to FlightRising! I hope you've been enjoying your stay so far!

The artwork draws a lot of members in. It's good! Hahaha. Don't be shy to stop by the help or guide sections of the forums if you ever have any questions. The FR community is super nice and helpful. You can poke around your private flight forums or general groups to find people with similar interests and hobbies.

Ice Flight has really pretty eye colors and a reputation for being very attached to their spreadsheets. They also seem to have a fondness for cats. But take all this hearsay and stereotyping with a grain of salt and go see what they're like for yourself. If you find you aren't fitting in after a couple months you have one free flight change and can ask around to see what the others are like.

Good luck creating some lovely victorian vampire faes. I can tell by your icon that you're already off to a good start!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png