Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A wild Newbie has appeared!
Howdy, I go by howdy, and somehow this is my first time on this site! I'm still learning the ropes (what is pricing help), and becoming attached to basically every dragon I see (why are Imperials gorgeous and can I buy all of them please), but so far it's been a lot of fun!

Feel free to pm me or send me a friend request! I'm more likely to buy dragons from friends (though I don't have any gems so I can't help you there!)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Howdy, I go by howdy, and somehow this is my first time on this site! I'm still learning the ropes (what is pricing help), and becoming attached to basically every dragon I see (why are Imperials gorgeous and can I buy all of them please), but so far it's been a lot of fun!

Feel free to pm me or send me a friend request! I'm more likely to buy dragons from friends (though I don't have any gems so I can't help you there!)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Welcome on Flight Rising! :)
Welcome on Flight Rising! :)
:D :D :D
@howdy Welcome!
If ya need some help with stuff, just shoot me a DM! I hope you're gonna have a great time here :3

Also, I might have a pretty Imperial for u :3
@howdy Welcome!
If ya need some help with stuff, just shoot me a DM! I hope you're gonna have a great time here :3

Also, I might have a pretty Imperial for u :3
Thank you to both of you! I really appreciate the warm welcomes I’ve gotten so far!

And oh goodness @Barricadechild , are you sure? I don’t have much treasure yet, but I’d be happy to give you at least a little something!
Thank you to both of you! I really appreciate the warm welcomes I’ve gotten so far!

And oh goodness @Barricadechild , are you sure? I don’t have much treasure yet, but I’d be happy to give you at least a little something!