Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | not so new, but returning
hi everyone! i had a flight rising account years ago that i unfortunately can't access anymore, so i made a new one! hello! my name is kait and i hope to get to know some of you! let's be friends (especially if you stan seventeen hehe)
hi everyone! i had a flight rising account years ago that i unfortunately can't access anymore, so i made a new one! hello! my name is kait and i hope to get to know some of you! let's be friends (especially if you stan seventeen hehe)
hi! nice to meet you. im mythss, and im also a returning player. although i havent been in the community for as long, im definitely more active. if you mean seventeen by the kpop group, i LOVE them! im actually korean myself, and i live in korea. im 14 years old. im down with being friends<3
hi! nice to meet you. im mythss, and im also a returning player. although i havent been in the community for as long, im definitely more active. if you mean seventeen by the kpop group, i LOVE them! im actually korean myself, and i live in korea. im 14 years old. im down with being friends<3
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o7_500.png