Introductions
Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New to Flight Rising!
Hey all!

I'm new to flight rising and I've just started breeding dragons, but the whole game seems kinda confusing to me and I have no idea what I'm doing. If anyone would be willing to give me some tips, tricks, and guides, I'd be more than appreciative :)

Thanks!
Hey all!

I'm new to flight rising and I've just started breeding dragons, but the whole game seems kinda confusing to me and I have no idea what I'm doing. If anyone would be willing to give me some tips, tricks, and guides, I'd be more than appreciative :)

Thanks!
@SierraNevada Welcome to FR! I have lots and tips and tricks for you, ping or PM me if needed!
@SierraNevada Welcome to FR! I have lots and tips and tricks for you, ping or PM me if needed!
zBeDy6u.gifZfvUDpy.pngNfvYz1k.png
@SierraNevada

Welcome!
I'd be glad to help out if you need some tips and advice, feel free to ping me or message me when needed. :>
@SierraNevada

Welcome!
I'd be glad to help out if you need some tips and advice, feel free to ping me or message me when needed. :>
30aytkn.jpg
@SierraNevada Welcome to the site! I've moved this over to Introductions. Be sure to check out the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/waystone]Whichway Stone[/url], and the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde]Guides forum[/url] for user-made guides to just about everything on the site. [emoji=bogsneak winking size=2]
@SierraNevada Welcome to the site! I've moved this over to Introductions.

Be sure to check out the Whichway Stone, and the Guides forum for user-made guides to just about everything on the site.
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@SierraNevada

Welcome!
@SierraNevada

Welcome!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png