Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello Hello!!
Im not really new here more than I am incredibly nervous about posting here, whoops!
Im Nico, im 15, and i just really love imperials they are my life force.
I also draw sometimes!
Im lookin for friends to actually talk and message to! Makin new connections, yknow?
Feel free to send a message!
Im not really new here more than I am incredibly nervous about posting here, whoops!
Im Nico, im 15, and i just really love imperials they are my life force.
I also draw sometimes!
Im lookin for friends to actually talk and message to! Makin new connections, yknow?
Feel free to send a message!
@N1coGamez

Hello Hello!
We could be friends if you want to! Just send me a friend request or pm me! Feel free to visit my lair too, just be careful ahm not that you will be in danger or something-
@N1coGamez

Hello Hello!
We could be friends if you want to! Just send me a friend request or pm me! Feel free to visit my lair too, just be careful ahm not that you will be in danger or something-
7182fdf8f1a347e99fbc564445b1723b12449745.gif
@MrAfton Oh my god your name is amazing i was just watching fnaf videos
@MrAfton Oh my god your name is amazing i was just watching fnaf videos
@N1coGamez

Hey hey! I am glad you liked my name! Perhaps are you watching the Fnaf vr game plays? :> We can talk abou it in the pm's if you like to! Feel free to visit my lair i think you like my dragons!
@N1coGamez

Hey hey! I am glad you liked my name! Perhaps are you watching the Fnaf vr game plays? :> We can talk abou it in the pm's if you like to! Feel free to visit my lair i think you like my dragons!
7182fdf8f1a347e99fbc564445b1723b12449745.gif
@MrAfton Im up for PMs about the Vr game! ive been watching so many different lets plays- also ive seen your lair!! so accurate!!
@MrAfton Im up for PMs about the Vr game! ive been watching so many different lets plays- also ive seen your lair!! so accurate!!
hAVe yOuR BrOcCoLi aNd sTaRe aT A bIbLe tHaT yOu FouND iN yOur fRienD's caR
hAVe yOuR BrOcCoLi aNd sTaRe aT A bIbLe tHaT yOu FouND iN yOur fRienD's caR
hey! im doggboy but feel free to call me dog! im 16 and I go by he/him/his! ill be turning 17 the august! id love to get to know new people so feel free to shoot me a message!
hey! im doggboy but feel free to call me dog! im 16 and I go by he/him/his! ill be turning 17 the august! id love to get to know new people so feel free to shoot me a message!