Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! I'm New...
[center]...But I don't want to [i]drag[/i]on about it. [emoji=guardian laughing size=2] Anyhow, I'm Faint! I joined about three days ago and wanted to wait until something significant happened to post an introduction. [img]https://i.ibb.co/qYzChQQ/besttime.png[/img] [s](My roommate and I walked to the convenience store when I was only halfway done. xD)[/s] So! I accidentally found out about Flight Rising by creeping in the reblog tags on a cool dragon post on Tumblr. So, of course, I joined and immediately started my dragon hoard. I don't really know what I'm doing or how to find anything other than the four basic dragons you start out with, but of them, I think I like the Fae dragon best (because they're pretty and I love pretty things). I'm excited to meet my hatchlings in a few days! [emoji=fae star size=2][/center]
...But I don't want to dragon about it.

Anyhow, I'm Faint! I joined about three days ago and wanted to wait until something significant happened to post an introduction.
besttime.png
(My roommate and I walked to the convenience store when I was only halfway done. xD)

So! I accidentally found out about Flight Rising by creeping in the reblog tags on a cool dragon post on Tumblr. So, of course, I joined and immediately started my dragon hoard.

I don't really know what I'm doing or how to find anything other than the four basic dragons you start out with, but of them, I think I like the Fae dragon best (because they're pretty and I love pretty things). I'm excited to meet my hatchlings in a few days!
Welcome to Flight Rising @FaintOf [emoji=coatl happy size=2] I'm happy to give advice! [s]And help you start your way to dragon addiction[/s] -Go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/pinkpile]here[/url] everyday for a free item -Check the [url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Flight_Rising_Wiki]Flight Rising Wiki[/url] for cool information on everything! -Know that 1 gem = 850-1000 treasure -If you're putting something on the auction house, times the rough worth of the item by how many you're selling (e.g. something is worth 15 treasure, you'd times it by 3 if you were selling 3) and then x10 for a rough value to sell it by. Though in some cases this doesn't apply so check what people are selling it at -And if you want some extra food, treasure, apparel, or something to get a headstart with just say! I may even donate one of my unnamed dragons if they don't sell! -Go to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/gift]here[/url] if you haven't already, and whatever you do.. DONT SELL THE ELIMINATES! They are very good for the coliseum and they are worth quite a bit (once they aren't being given out anymore) -As for getting more dragons, there are quite a few ways. One way is to farm lots of treasure from the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/play/fairgrounds]Fairgrounds[/url] and then buy some at the Action House! Another way is to get a few pairs of pretty dragons and regularly breed them, or even just breed your progens(starting two dragons) -You can also get dragon eggs from the Coliseum or special events, though they are pretty rare That's a lot to get through, haha, but yeah! I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Welcome to Flight Rising @FaintOf
I'm happy to give advice! And help you start your way to dragon addiction

-Go here everyday for a free item

-Check the Flight Rising Wiki for cool information on everything!

-Know that 1 gem = 850-1000 treasure

-If you're putting something on the auction house, times the rough worth of the item by how many you're selling (e.g. something is worth 15 treasure, you'd times it by 3 if you were selling 3) and then x10 for a rough value to sell it by. Though in some cases this doesn't apply so check what people are selling it at

-And if you want some extra food, treasure, apparel, or something to get a headstart with just say! I may even donate one of my unnamed dragons if they don't sell!

-Go to here if you haven't already, and whatever you do.. DONT SELL THE ELIMINATES! They are very good for the coliseum and they are worth quite a bit (once they aren't being given out anymore)

-As for getting more dragons, there are quite a few ways. One way is to farm lots of treasure from the Fairgrounds and then buy some at the Action House! Another way is to get a few pairs of pretty dragons and regularly breed them, or even just breed your progens(starting two dragons)

-You can also get dragon eggs from the Coliseum or special events, though they are pretty rare

That's a lot to get through, haha, but yeah! I hope you enjoy yourself here!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@FaintOf
Welcome to FR!! I'm sure you'll get a hang of things and if you ever want to chat or have questions, feel free to shoot me a pm!
@FaintOf
Welcome to FR!! I'm sure you'll get a hang of things and if you ever want to chat or have questions, feel free to shoot me a pm!
{ pey } they/them | FR +316485.png