Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey!
[indent]My name is Luna and I already love Flight Rising! I joined because my friends did, and the only thing I don't like is the waiting time. I'm a human bean and I think I have an eating disorder, depression, and anxiety, but that all folks! [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
My name is Luna and I already love Flight Rising! I joined because my friends did, and the only thing I don't like is the waiting time. I'm a human bean and I think I have an eating disorder, depression, and anxiety, but that all folks!
[size=2][b]@ImHereNow Welcome to FR! [emoji=heart size=1] I'm glad you decided to join your friends and everybody else playing here, because it's truly a wonderful place. Once you get more into the site the waiting times will become nothing but a forgotten memory. Hopefully you'll take the time to get to know the place, and love what you see as a result. [emoji=guardian star size=1] Nice to meet you! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@ImHereNow

Welcome to FR! I'm glad you decided to join your friends and everybody else playing here, because it's truly a wonderful place. Once you get more into the site the waiting times will become nothing but a forgotten memory. Hopefully you'll take the time to get to know the place, and love what you see as a result.

Nice to meet you!
vaOV9W8.gif