Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey there!
[center][b]Well, hello hello hello![/b] Although I'm a bit late with my introduction post, here I am! About me-- My name is Viktor (but you can call me Vik). I'm sixteen and I live in Germany. I only recently stumbled upon this game when I searched for other alternatives of Dragon Cave. I'm pleasantly surprised, there is a looot more action on here. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] To give you a quick rundown-- in my free time I like to go to concerts, meet up with friends, listen to music, read, and draw. I'm currently in the middle of my final exams and then I'll graduate. My username is inspired by one of my favorite, if not my favorite album by Stick To Your Guns, called Disobedient. In the future I really wanna learn how to play the bass-- so, yeah. I think that's it for now! If you have any questions or would like to be friends, my "mailbox" is open! - Vik [/center]
Well, hello hello hello!
Although I'm a bit late with my introduction post, here I am!
About me-- My name is Viktor (but you can call me Vik). I'm sixteen and I live in Germany.
I only recently stumbled upon this game when I searched for other alternatives of Dragon Cave. I'm pleasantly surprised, there is a looot more action on here.
To give you a quick rundown-- in my free time I like to go to concerts, meet up with friends, listen to music, read, and draw. I'm currently in the middle of my final exams and then I'll graduate. My username is inspired by one of my favorite, if not my favorite album by Stick To Your Guns, called Disobedient.
In the future I really wanna learn how to play the bass-- so, yeah. I think that's it for now! If you have any questions or would like to be friends, my "mailbox" is open!

- Vik
@disobedienttt

Welcome! My father in law plays bass.
@disobedienttt

Welcome! My father in law plays bass.
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
[size=2][b]@disobedienttt Welcome to FR! [emoji=guardian star size=1] It's good that you've found the place to your liking so far, this is a welcoming place. Hopefully you'll continue to have a great time here!
@disobedienttt

Welcome to FR! It's good that you've found the place to your liking so far, this is a welcoming place. Hopefully you'll continue to have a great time here!
vaOV9W8.gif
@ChillInAForest That's so cool! Thank you for the welcome wish :) @SKULLXATT Thanks to you as well! I've already seen that it's very nice and almost family-like here, I appreciate that [emoji=new friend size=1] Thanks for the nice words!
@ChillInAForest
That's so cool! Thank you for the welcome wish :)

@SKULLXATT
Thanks to you as well! I've already seen that it's very nice and almost family-like here, I appreciate that
Thanks for the nice words!
[size=2][b]@disobedienttt You're welcome! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] It really is a great place here.
@disobedienttt

You're welcome! It really is a great place here.
vaOV9W8.gif
@disobedienttt [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Hi, welcome to FR! I also enjoy to read. Mostly I just read sci-fi or fantasy type books.
@disobedienttt

Hi, welcome to FR! I also enjoy to read. Mostly I just read sci-fi or fantasy type books.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**