Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hiya im batty :)
hi! im batty, and i decided to make a new FR acc because I lost my pass to my old one and tbh i haven't touched it in... three years? jeez, time flies. im in shadow flight because i like the colours, and idk i like jokes and clowning around. im already mega invested in the breeding part and have a few dreamie dragons i want to breed thanks to the scrying wrkshop :P [emoji=music notes] nyways id love to make some flight rising friends because the community here seems p neat! :^)
hi! im batty, and i decided to make a new FR acc because I lost my pass to my old one and tbh i haven't touched it in... three years? jeez, time flies. im in shadow flight because i like the colours, and idk i like jokes and clowning around. im already mega invested in the breeding part and have a few dreamie dragons i want to breed thanks to the scrying wrkshop :P

nyways id love to make some flight rising friends because the community here seems p neat! :^)
batty | he/him | fr +3
welcome back to flight rising!! its great to see another he/him lesbian [emoji=guardian winking]
welcome back to flight rising!! its great to see another he/him lesbian
@inkacola oh yesss and a fellow shadow flighter :^) i live for the solidarity lol thank u!
@inkacola oh yesss and a fellow shadow flighter :^) i live for the solidarity lol thank u!
batty | he/him | fr +3