Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, I'm Silver!
Hello, my name is Silver and I just joined a few days ago. I was informed of this site through an Animal Crossing Discord server and have been enjoying it a lot so far. I chose Fire as my flight because it's usually my preferred element, but learning more about the lore, I am considering changing to Water. Though I have yet to completely make up my mind on that.
Hello, my name is Silver and I just joined a few days ago. I was informed of this site through an Animal Crossing Discord server and have been enjoying it a lot so far. I chose Fire as my flight because it's usually my preferred element, but learning more about the lore, I am considering changing to Water. Though I have yet to completely make up my mind on that.
giphy.gif
hello and welcome to fr silver! i hope you enjoy this site :)

yea it can be hard to choose what flights to decide on. maybe you could ask around, or decide based on your aesthetic? it's all up to you though. i've only ever stayed in one flight this entire time so im no good on helping with this hah

yea it can be hard to choose what flights to decide on. maybe you could ask around, or decide based on your aesthetic? it's all up to you though. i've only ever stayed in one flight this entire time so im no good on helping with this hah
xORz178.pngFpZFtYc.png0Mrd9KK.pngmenthuthuyoupi . youpi | any prns !
[quote name="jajanky" date="2019-03-17 15:18:47" ] hello and welcome to fr silver! i hope you enjoy this site :) yea it can be hard to choose what flights to decide on. maybe you could ask around, or decide based on your aesthetic? it's all up to you though. i've only ever stayed in one flight this entire time so im no good on helping with this hah [/quote] Thanks for the introduction, and especially for Verity! I will have an interesting time working him into the clan's lore.
jajanky wrote on 2019-03-17 15:18:47:

Thanks for the introduction, and especially for Verity! I will have an interesting time working him into the clan's lore.
giphy.gif
welcome to flight rising silver! i hope you find the flight that fits you the best [emoji=mirror happy]
welcome to flight rising silver! i hope you find the flight that fits you the best