Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, im new! :)
Can you give me any tips on how to play or help me get started? :)
Can you give me any tips on how to play or help me get started? :)
Hey there! Welcome to FR! Some good ways to make money are the coliseum, glimmer and gloom in the fairgrounds, and selling things on the ah. There are plenty of great guides in the forums that can help you. Btw your username is really cool :>
Hey there! Welcome to FR! Some good ways to make money are the coliseum, glimmer and gloom in the fairgrounds, and selling things on the ah. There are plenty of great guides in the forums that can help you. Btw your username is really cool :>
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
[quote name="Bluetea" date="2019-03-15 13:14:42" ] Hey there! Welcome to FR! Some good ways to make money are the coliseum, glimmer and gloom in the fairgrounds, and selling things on the ah. There are plenty of great guides in the forums that can help you. Btw your username is really cool :> [/quote] Thank you :D
Bluetea wrote on 2019-03-15 13:14:42:
Thank you :D
@FeeFee An fyi: quoting a user’s post doesn’t notify them! You’ll need to to ping them if you want to get their attention.

Like this:
@(username here)
@FeeFee An fyi: quoting a user’s post doesn’t notify them! You’ll need to to ping them if you want to get their attention.

Like this:
@(username here)
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Ooh @seiyreslash thank you :D
Ooh @seiyreslash thank you :D
@FeeFee if you need to know anything about breeding/ nesting I’m here to help! I’m also a self-proclaimed fashion designer if you want some help/tips/advice dressing up your dragons ;)
@FeeFee if you need to know anything about breeding/ nesting I’m here to help! I’m also a self-proclaimed fashion designer if you want some help/tips/advice dressing up your dragons ;)