Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heya
New player here, wondering if I could have some general advice? Like is there a “goal” to this game (eg high level dragons, breeding projects?) or any certain things that I /should/ be doing? cause all I’ve been doing is drooling over Pretty dragons ???????? I really love the art style of this game so far and everyone seems really nice, so I’m excited to play ????
New player here, wondering if I could have some general advice? Like is there a “goal” to this game (eg high level dragons, breeding projects?) or any certain things that I /should/ be doing? cause all I’ve been doing is drooling over Pretty dragons ???????? I really love the art style of this game so far and everyone seems really nice, so I’m excited to play ????
Summer/Flora - she/they. Pls talk to me about plants and flowers
@Cynder00 Hi there! Welcome to FR :D
Your goal can be whatever you want it to be! Mostly I just drool over pretty dragons as well, but I also like to plan breeding projects and write a bit of lore for my clan here and there too. Filling out as much of the familiar bestiary as you can is another timesink, and of course - hoarding an ungodly amount of wealth in true dragon fashion lmao.
@Cynder00 Hi there! Welcome to FR :D
Your goal can be whatever you want it to be! Mostly I just drool over pretty dragons as well, but I also like to plan breeding projects and write a bit of lore for my clan here and there too. Filling out as much of the familiar bestiary as you can is another timesink, and of course - hoarding an ungodly amount of wealth in true dragon fashion lmao.
@Nephos thank you!

lol that’s a relief, I’m glad this game is just kind of about collecting and designing and stuff. I can just collect pretty dragons in peace (I used to play Lio Den and god this site is a breath of fresh air compared to that lmao)

Thank you for responding????
@Nephos thank you!

lol that’s a relief, I’m glad this game is just kind of about collecting and designing and stuff. I can just collect pretty dragons in peace (I used to play Lio Den and god this site is a breath of fresh air compared to that lmao)

Thank you for responding????
Summer/Flora - she/they. Pls talk to me about plants and flowers
@Cynder00 Yes, I love that there's no pressure! I can just relax and go at my own pace and do whatever's fun for me~ And no problem! This community was really kind to me when I first started out so I always want to come say hi to new players now and help out if I can c:
@Cynder00 Yes, I love that there's no pressure! I can just relax and go at my own pace and do whatever's fun for me~ And no problem! This community was really kind to me when I first started out so I always want to come say hi to new players now and help out if I can c:
@Cynder00 i happened to be looking through a list of users who joined recently and noticed you were among them, so i hope you don't mind the two day late response :)

there's not a particular end goal you have to work towards in this game. most people just tend to collect dragons and dress them up and write lore for them. there is also this system called dominance. basically, elemental flight leaders decide if they want to earn money for their flight (called profit pushing) or if they want to battle against another flight for dominance (called conquest). and if your flight were to win dominance, your flight would receive small bonuses for a week plus the glory of winning!
@Cynder00 i happened to be looking through a list of users who joined recently and noticed you were among them, so i hope you don't mind the two day late response :)

there's not a particular end goal you have to work towards in this game. most people just tend to collect dragons and dress them up and write lore for them. there is also this system called dominance. basically, elemental flight leaders decide if they want to earn money for their flight (called profit pushing) or if they want to battle against another flight for dominance (called conquest). and if your flight were to win dominance, your flight would receive small bonuses for a week plus the glory of winning!