Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello There!

Call me Aine. Or Knock. Honestly, whatever suits your fancy. :)

I am an 'adult' player; I've been 18 for three months, so I'm still settling into adulting. -_- Seriously, kids, never grow up. It's not fun.

Ummm...I'm a major nerd. Tolkien, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Star Trek (yes, you can be both Stars, fight me!), Transformers...I like my action/sci-fi and fantasy. I also cosplay and write.

I've had various accounts over the years here but they never took flight (haha!) and I ended up forgetting everything about them. Fingers crossed I can get this one to work better!

I think that's all I've got to say...off to collecting more dragons!

Pleased to meet ya'll!

Call me Aine. Or Knock. Honestly, whatever suits your fancy. :)

I am an 'adult' player; I've been 18 for three months, so I'm still settling into adulting. -_- Seriously, kids, never grow up. It's not fun.

Ummm...I'm a major nerd. Tolkien, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Star Trek (yes, you can be both Stars, fight me!), Transformers...I like my action/sci-fi and fantasy. I also cosplay and write.

I've had various accounts over the years here but they never took flight (haha!) and I ended up forgetting everything about them. Fingers crossed I can get this one to work better!

I think that's all I've got to say...off to collecting more dragons!

Pleased to meet ya'll!
@AineOfKnockaine

Welcome back to flight rising! If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out!

cut to me about to be 18 in like 14 days and crying
@AineOfKnockaine

Welcome back to flight rising! If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out!

cut to me about to be 18 in like 14 days and crying
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png