Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | just another newb post
yo! this is my first post and that's pretty much it. :D

i'm looking forward to seeing how the site works but if anyone has any advice i'd love to hear it!
yo! this is my first post and that's pretty much it. :D

i'm looking forward to seeing how the site works but if anyone has any advice i'd love to hear it!
@Nazar

Welcome to Flight Rising! :D I took a look at your lair to see if I could give any tips there and I noticed that you only have one gen1 dragon. Would you mind me asking where your other progenitor dragon went...?
@Nazar

Welcome to Flight Rising! :D I took a look at your lair to see if I could give any tips there and I noticed that you only have one gen1 dragon. Would you mind me asking where your other progenitor dragon went...?
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

@Luhnia Thank you! I really hated her colors, and I couldn't sell her so I ended up exalting her
@Luhnia Thank you! I really hated her colors, and I couldn't sell her so I ended up exalting her
@Nazar Ahh, okay. Just to let you know for future reference, there is an item that can change a dragon's colors: [item=tri-color scatterscroll], but it costs a few hundred gems. Other items can change a dragon's breed and genes. If you're looking to obtain more dragons, there are usually some for free in the giveaways and raffles forum. A good way to make money is to play Glimmer & Gloom in the Fairgrounds. You can find a technique guide in the Guides forum for how to play. I'd also recommend getting started in the coliseum once you have three dragons you know you want to keep. Grinding in the Training Fields is a good way to get food and familiars for new players, and you can sell what you don't want on the auction house. Hope this helps!
@Nazar

Ahh, okay. Just to let you know for future reference, there is an item that can change a dragon's colors: Tri-Color Scatterscroll , but it costs a few hundred gems. Other items can change a dragon's breed and genes.

If you're looking to obtain more dragons, there are usually some for free in the giveaways and raffles forum.

A good way to make money is to play Glimmer & Gloom in the Fairgrounds. You can find a technique guide in the Guides forum for how to play.

I'd also recommend getting started in the coliseum once you have three dragons you know you want to keep. Grinding in the Training Fields is a good way to get food and familiars for new players, and you can sell what you don't want on the auction house.

Hope this helps!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

@Luhnia Thanks so much! That's all really helpful info c:
@Luhnia Thanks so much! That's all really helpful info c: