Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | new challenger approaching
hi all! i'm bunny. i just signed up today and joined Nature flight. i'm still getting used to the site, but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it soon.

i like video games, tabletop games, and i generally try to be artistic and creative. hasn't been easy lately, but hey. gotta keep trying.

my first dragon is Cupcake. i think her tert looks pretty good with the colours i picked, but i won't be able to show it off for awhile.

feel free to send me a message to chat. let's be friends! c:
hi all! i'm bunny. i just signed up today and joined Nature flight. i'm still getting used to the site, but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it soon.

i like video games, tabletop games, and i generally try to be artistic and creative. hasn't been easy lately, but hey. gotta keep trying.

my first dragon is Cupcake. i think her tert looks pretty good with the colours i picked, but i won't be able to show it off for awhile.

feel free to send me a message to chat. let's be friends! c:
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifefUQA7v.pngA4CLXPb.gif FR+1
Hello and welcome to FR! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anybody on this site C: We won't bite!
I Would love to be friends!!!
Hello and welcome to FR! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anybody on this site C: We won't bite!
I Would love to be friends!!!
thank you for the warm welcome @FastFlyinDragonz! your forum vista (i think that's what they're called?) is super cute!
thank you for the warm welcome @FastFlyinDragonz! your forum vista (i think that's what they're called?) is super cute!
@lapinehime Thanks, and that is what they're called C:
@lapinehime Thanks, and that is what they're called C:
Hello and welcome to FR! If you ever need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime! ^-^
Hello and welcome to FR! If you ever need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime! ^-^
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@Lasombra thank you!
@Lasombra thank you!
hey, welcome to Flight Rising!

if you ever need anything I'm a message away, and if you ever end up getting involved with clan lore and such let me know ;) I'd love to have an alliance with you.
hey, welcome to Flight Rising!

if you ever need anything I'm a message away, and if you ever end up getting involved with clan lore and such let me know ;) I'd love to have an alliance with you.
F2nVzjE.png
@sarimvnok thank you! that's what i'm working on right now, but it's slow going >>;; i can't seem to settle on a base idea for my clan!
@sarimvnok thank you! that's what i'm working on right now, but it's slow going >>;; i can't seem to settle on a base idea for my clan!